Which one

Okay okay so like in the last chapter there was basically a love triangle between killer , dream and that new guy named Phoenix. So like place your bets on who well win in the very next chapter of where dream sets. Well hope you injoy bye 👋

Error POV~

I'm tried I'm completely tried but I want to do something. I took out my needles and yarn I hid from under the couch and started to knit a sweater. The sweater was coming out black, yellow, pink, and blue. It was small enough for a child or a small teen perhaps. I miss ink already I want to see how's he been doing I haven't seen him since...well since we had out little fun if you know what I mean ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^).
Anyways I'mma go a visit him I do need a break from these idiots for awhile, maybe I can spend my whole day with him and just only him. Yea I'mma do that but first I need to see if I have anything in the way so I can get that out of my site first. I went down stairs to look at the calendar on the fridge and see only this "error: nothing"

"Weelp I'm outta here bye fuckers! "

"Not so fast get your ass back over here! "

"Shit!? "

Of course I was going to be lectured but I didn't know by who. I turned to see... It was... Ink...........

INK?!?!

"Ink what the hell are you doing here NO?! MORE IMPORTANTLY HOW ARE YOU HERE!? "

"Well if you wanted me to leave I could leave? "

"No! Just-"

I ran to him teleporting to my room which was completely far from the others. Once we were here I teleported him in the wrong position. He was on my lap looking at me confused.

"If you wanted to play with me you could of asked. "

"Ehhhhhehehehe.... Do you wanna? "

"I mean I already on you"

"I'm taking that as a yes? "

"I don't know why don't you just find out? "

"Then I well"

I started to kiss him then he started to kiss back. About 5 minutes we pulled apart.

"I missed you glitchy"

"I missed you too inky"

Ink started to outline my blue tears with his finger while rubbing my head from the top to back. I don't know why he was doing it but right now I felt really happy and comfortable but mostly really happy... I was happy to be in his arms like a baby would be in his or hers mother. The sweet comfort and feeling being safe and knowing nothing would go wrong.

"Mmm... "

"Heh"

Ink moved putting himself on my bed patting on his lap telling me to lay down there. I did but I layed between his legs with my head on his right leg. Ink then continues to rub my head.

"I love you ink. "

"I love you too error. "
"You stay a night no one will know"

"How about you stay a night at my house and well watch a couple of movies and then we can have our fun?. "

"But isn't blue going to be there? "

"He is staying at fells for awhile. "

"Why? "

"Uhh... Has much as I want to tell you on have no clue. "

"Oh oof"

(Sorry I had to)

"Yea."

"So when do you want to go? "

"Oh I don't know I thought you were gonna go and make up a excuse or something to leave? "

"That's true but then again they won't care... Like at all! "

"That's sad"

"I know ( T ʖ̯ T)"

"Aww the baby needs comfort"

"Yes I do"

I lay on inks chest waiting for him to actually rub my head, but in reality I just wanted him to tub me.

"I can rub you at my house but for now I need to leave before you gang finds out I'm here"

"Yea... OH! I have a question that's been bothering me for awhile. "

"Ask away"

"So like we saw dream and like he looked homeless so we decided to ask him what was up and he said that you kicked him out of his own house, but then again did you really kick him out or did he make himself get kicked out? "

"... "

"Which one was it? "

*panting*

Omg I am soooo fucking sorry I didn't publish this on time and I know I make up complains but for real I have be slacking off lately and that really needs to stop for me and I swear NO! I promise I will make sure I get time to get to the chapters of the book... Well I hope you like it I go to bed no bye👋