jeremy what the f**k ?!(boyf riends)

"C-c-c-c'mon C-c-c-c'mon go go" Jeremy taps his fingers on his desk. He was waiting for his porno to load.

"Screw it!" he mumbles frustrated while shutting off his computer. He looks at the picture of Michael on the desk and smirks, pulling down his boxers, and taking out his hard member.

Michael has been teasing him all day. He would touch Jeremy's thigh, or swipe his hand over Jeremy's dick, smirking as he did so. He would breathe heavily into Jeremy's ear and quietly whisper praises.

Jeremy couldn't take it anymore. So as soon as the last bell rang, he ran home and threw himself up the stairs and into his room. He was so desperate to just do something about his erection that he forgot that him and Michael had a homework project together.

Jeremy started stroking his dick fast and hard shutting his eyes while he did so. "Mmm M-Michael ~" he moans continuing to stroke himself. He rubs his finger over the slit and moans loudly.

After a few minutes Jeremy felt a knot in his stomach. Just as he was about to release Michael burst through the door.

"JEREMY MY BUDDY HOW'S IT HANGI-"

His jaw dropped as he saw Jeremy sitting in his chair, pants around his ankles, dick in his hand.

Jeremy looked at Michael desperately before he came. "NghMichaelfuck~" Jeremy yells as the thick white liquid squirts out of his member.

"Jeremy what the fuck?!" Michael asks laughing "You couldn't have waited for me to get he(e)re!"

Jeremy chuckles and smiles making grabby hands at Michael. Michael drops his stuff and grabs Jeremy sighing.

"What am I gonna do with you horny boy?"

Hey, so I don't know what I'm doing heh. Anyway, I just wanted to get this chapter over with sooooo that's why it's short oof
-Sincerely Me~