cheating

Eleven has being feeling sad lately Mike hasn't spent time with her for a week and she is being worried about what he's doing and fearing the worst.

Eleven goes on a walk to think about it and she ends up at Star court Mall.

Walking through she passes a jewelry store and sees Mike with someone a girl and he looked nervous and was blushing.

Eleven started to cry, Mike saw her and started walking to her buy she ran off. Mike tried to catch her  but she was to quick and he wondered why she ran off.

Mike went to her cabin and knocked on the door, it was answered by by Eleven who had tear stains on her face her eyes red and puffy.

After she saw who it was she slammed the door in his face, Mike was hurt by the action and questioned why she did it "El? Let me in please I I need to talk to you" after a few moments Eleven said something "go away" Mike was taken aback by her cold response.

"El why are you upset?" Eleven opened the door and basically shouted at him "BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON ME!" Mike nearly fell and was hurt by her words "El w what are you on about?" Eleven became angry "I saw you with another girl in that jewelry shop and you was nervous and blushing!" Mike shed a tear "d do you really think that I would cheat on you?, that I would purposely make you sad?, I was in that shop getting you a present and she was one of the workers helping me chose what I should get you, she asked something about you and was nervous and blushing because we was talking about you" El could see that Mike was hurt but before she could say anything he gave her a bag and walked off.

Eleven was hurt that she could think that Mike was cheating on her. She takes the bag into her room and opens it inside there was a slim box and a note she took them both out the note said.

On this day I got the most beautiful and special girlfriend I could ask for happy anniversary El
Love Mike xxx

She opens the slim box and sees a necklace with a heart. Engraved on it is Mike and El forever. El started to cry, she felt guilty and needed to say sorry to Mike putting the necklace on and getting her coat on.

She rushes over to Mikes house and knocks franticly on the door for it to be opened by Nancy she new instantly that El was there for Mike and pointed to the basement.

El walks down the steps to see Mike on the couch sleeping with tear stains on his freckle covered face.

Eleven walks carefully to him and sits beside him he wakes up to be face to face with the one he loved "I I'm s sorry Mike, I I shouldn't of" before she could continue Mike cut her off by kissing her "I love you El and I know how protective you are I should of told you that I was getting you a gift but I wanted it to be a suprise" Eleven smiles "I love it your the best boyfriend ever" Mike hugs her and she does back "you are the best girlfriend ever, I can tell you care about me as much as I care about you" they separate and Mike noticed she was wearing the gift " it looks cute on you, she was right it does mach your eyes" Eleven blushes a little and lays on Mikes shoulder " I love you Mike" he places his head on gets " I love you too El".