Kingdom Hearts OC 1

Name:

Ryuuga Bakura

Alias:

The blind wanderer

Age:

26 ( Birth by Sleep)
34 ( Kingdom Hearts 1 )
35 ( Kingdom 2 - 3 )

Gender:

Male

Hair Color:

Bluish sliver

Eye Color:

Lavender

Body Type:

A well built man, muscular man, broad shoulders

A well built man, muscular man, broad shoulders. He had a six pack with a slim waist going into rather defined legs.

Personality:

Bakura is a rather wise and mysterious at best he's silent mostly often speaking in short sentences that refer to a lesson, it even goes to show how distant he is from others. He acts in seclusion and chooses carefully of who he stays around, often never staying long. He usually even states that he drifts from others and places as he feels that the more he stay to himself the less he would be consumed by the darkness within his heart. Although he is a rather kind person even if he does lack the ability to show facial expressions of his emotions.

Keyblade:

Key Blade Origin:

Key Blade Origin:

Bakura's Keyblade, a manifestation of his soul, even though the blade itself seems off, it was the only thing left of Bakura's will to fight but even so then key is cursed.

His key Blade is indeed cursed, often whispering to Bakura of letting into his unrelenting rage: his darkness. He rarely uses his key Blade for this very reason. As for how it became this way, it was due to his battle between with Venitas where he was cursed, but it wasn't always cursed.

Key Blade Element:

Ice and Lightning

Origin:

He had earned his Mark of Mastery eight years before Terra and Aqua attempted the exam. He had chose to stay in his predecessor's place to defend his home, two years of which he gotten his mastery and made his decision to stay, his mentor passed. He would go onto venture before ending up under the guidance of Eraqus who helped Bakura through the struggle of facing the fact his mentor was truly gone.

About four years pass and Bakura crossed paths with the trio of Birth by Sleep, watching beside Eraqus as Aqua and Terra faced off in the Mastery exam, with Aqua becoming the victor. Unfortunately he did go along with trio throughout their adventure rather he stayed with Eraqus who helped further his training with his Keyblade and preventing the darkness from interfering with him. When ready Bakura set out to aid the others in their quest.

He returned to a scene of Eraqus struck down by Xehanort, prompting him to travel with Terra to the Keyblade graveyard with the latter as they dealt the final battle with Aqua and Ven against Xehanort and Venitas. Going to help Terra to fend off the two villains so Terra could help Terra with Ven but, both were kept at bay, Bakura even defeated by Venitas, his body pierced by him as well, cursing him entirely, before sending him away from the battlefield. Some how he escaped and ended up in Traverse Town were he lived out the rest of his eight years of his life.

Relationships:

Eraqus - a Father like figure to him, he did everything told to him and did his best to impress Eraqus.

Terra - in a sense, they were never eye to eye with one another and almost always at one others throats.

Aqua - he saw her more as the angel the kept Terra from shifting until he was out of her sight and he shifted to the wrong direction.

Other:

Bakura was cursed with a spell that limit the years he had left to live, even cursing his blade to whisper to him, for if he shifted to the darkness he would become immortal. He can tape onto the darkness periodically but by doing so he limits his years left more and more. He used to have twenty years left to live, but through his years he had tapped to much into that power and now had eight years left to live. He does not fight anymore, but stays to himself and lives out his final days.

strider_wolf21

Lordrob99