The Forgotten

|MAIN INFO|

Name:

Paradox

Nicknames:

OJ
PDX {Paradox}
Parado
Rift

Aliases:

The Forgotten
The Drifter
The Nobody who found peace

Gender:

Male

Age:

Appears 20

Species:

Nobody

Appearance:

Clothing:

{same as above}

Personality:

Parado is very confusing, as his personality fluctuates depending on the mood of a setting, who he's around, and what he's actually feeling. This could mean a multitude of things, but putting it lightly, he's like the ultimately ' character creator ' meaning he is a book of infinite possibilities, you may not always see him the same way for too long

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Family:

None

Love Interest:

Xion

History:

It will never be explained how he came to be, only that he exist, but who he came from is well known- Jaden's Nobody, curiosity of Xemnas himself. Although harboring inside a replica, Paradox name suggest exactly what he is, a time jacking rebel, breaking free from the organization, mainly Vexen, during the events of Kingdom Hearts 2, although most of the time he was helping out Roxas from the shadows anyways, only really t get close enough to attempt to kill Jaden and end the prophecy of the Kingdom Hearts, failing in the attempt however he would come to learn that if Jaden existed or not, Kingdom Hearts would have still appeared anyways.

{Kingdom Hearts 3}

After righting his wrongs, Paradox would travel alongside Sora, as a Mentor, and a guardian. He wouldn't answer any of Sora's questions leaving the boy to figure things out on his own, but with the organization about, he didn't want to risk Sora falling into their hands.

|MAGIC INFO|

Magic Category:

Grand Magic
Forgotten Magics

List of Magics:

{same as Jaden for the most part}
Chronoza
Exaltza
Futura

Magics Descriptions:

{Chronoza}

A strict time magic that allows the user to create bubbles that slow time down, the size can vary to a single person to the dome Aqua created during her fight with Vanitas in KH3. Inside the bubbles Paradox is able to alter time even more or even halt it, but this bubble only stays active for five seconds before disappearing.

{Exaltza}
A very poor spell that cast light from the users body and exorcises all darkness in a world: However the price of this, is a heart. This is by far the hardest spell to cast in the entirety of Kingdom Hearts as its chant count is thirty.

{Futura}
A casting that allows future sight (non combat purposes)

|LINK COMMAND|

{ To Be added }

Link Name:

Link type:

Summoned Name:

Summon Appearance:

Summon Description:

|KEYBLADE INFO|

Name:

Bonds of Time

Appearance:

Abilities:

{ Look up Heisei Kamen Riders}
The ability to summon or become a kamen rider, however this Keyblade suffers a hefty price: not Kamen Rider fought for justice and by becoming said rider, Paradox ends up in conflict with himself depending on which role he assumes. He usually only tends to use weapons to prevent any unnecessary acts from happening, but if allowed he will go all out. Unlike Jaden and his keyblade, Paradox isn't limited you just heroes, he can access villain riders as well, but this puts extreme stress on his heart and he can only stay within the form for three minutes.

Form Changes:

It's form change is an aura color, it gives Paradox a golden aura which amplifies all his stats by 2 every five seconds, however this form change is limited to a minute, and after the minute is up, the keyblades abilities are unusable for a hour.

Paradox also has a rage form but it's something truly cannot access even in rage, this form can only be accessed by a lose of someone truly important to him

strider_wolf21 {I know I know, but I took it into consideration and revised this.....twelve times}
Det3rmined_Writ3r
TyrantRex01
DarkRider1903