Pokemon Oc

Name:

Katsumi Miyamoto-no-Kibakana Bakura

(Prefers to be called Bakura or Kura)

Aliases:

Bakura
Kura
Kiba
The fanged oracle
The legends speaker
The greatest mystery of the world

Age:

Undetermined
(Appears to be 16)

Gender:

Non-binary

Sexuality:

Pansexual/Polyamory

Family:

Unknown

Personality:

Bakura is the definition of ' Silent Curiosity ' having a million questions, and never accepting one answer. Often expressing emotionless facial expressions as they aren't aware of how to make such expressions, they also have trouble expressing emotions. They do not know what they seek in life but they want to experience as much as they can throughout their life span. Often lost within their thoughts and daydreaming, you can often say Bakura is quite the intellectual as well as an adventurer. They are very easy going and never are offended by being misgendered, but they will politely correct the mistake. They are definitely cling towards ones they are fond of while easily forging bonds with those they click with instantly. They have a certain feel to how they treat Pokémon, never carrying Pokéballs but more treating them like friends and sometimes having to train them to behave correct but usually you can find them speaking to the Pokémon as if they can understand, it brings them great joy to have such a lively bunch of Pokémon around.

Appearance:

Is a very short person, around 4'11, or 5 ft

Pokémon:

Shiny Metacross (the main one that keeps Bakura company, often seem sitting atop Metacross' head)
Umbreon (A very protective evolution of Eevee)
Tyranitar ( a friendly one, often seen with its head in Bakura's lap when they're sitting)
Zorah (a personal favorite of Bakura's, they carry her around everywhere)
Suicune
(One of the protectors of Bakura that stays by their side at all times, they attract attention but they don't mind as long as Bakura is safe and happy. Usually has Bakura ride on her back during travels)

Backstory:

Mostly unknown, but what is known is several rumors that each professor had found in different regions: Bakura is an entity that somehow is able to communicate with Pokémon even the legends, bring balance to the natural chain of world. By speaking to the legends they are able to make miracles happen as well as summon they're might when required, they are the reason most legends are capable of coexisting without battle, but the Sinnoh four seemed to be the most troubling for Bakura when they fight.

Crush:

Jessie
(it's the other way around where she likes them, but feels obligated to protect them due to how easily Bakura can be taken advantageous with they're disability. It's truly a complicated love story, but I know you'll make it work in a very interesting way)
Diana
(Tries to keep Jessie away since she works for team rocket. She often takes care of Bakura when Augustus says something is too dangerous for Bakura to come along. They're love developed rather fast as Diana explained the concept which filled Bakura's curiosity more eventually becoming protective of them)

Other:

Bakura is completely blind; they were no shoes as they are able to ' see ' through touch and vibrations of sound. However they can only go so far with ' sight ' it is one of the reasons Suicune stays around them so much and protects them as well. Bakura met Augustus shortly after he received his first Pokémon, Augustus had caught glimpse of ' a maiden who walked the lake ' mistaking them for a woman. Although it was a short glimpse he would later have to save Bakura from ' the evil organization' that same day but with the help of the three legendary dogs Raikou,Entei,and Suicine (Suicune stayed with Bakura at all times after the rescue) They see Augustus as a elder brother figure.

Det3rmined_Writ3r