Investigate

The next morning I woke up alone in the living room, Bruce wasn't to be seen. I got off the couch and tidied up our mess. Hopefully grandfather appreciates that. I walked up to my room and got changed into new clothes.

I heard a car roll up to the manor, I looked out the window and saw a man

I heard a car roll up to the manor, I looked out the window and saw a man. He had a gun, I instantly ran downstairs to Alfred. What if he had Bruce?

"Alfred! There's a man with a gun outside!" I Said. He chuckled at me.

"Dear, that's detective Jim Gordon. He is here to see Master Bruce. Shall we say hello?" Alfred Said raising from the kitchen island.

"I suppose." I Said. We opened the front door to see the detective. He had short brown hair and wore a suit, and had the same piercing blue eyes as I did. 1 percent of people with red hair have blue eyes, guess I'm just lucky.

He pointed to the roof, I was amazed at the sight.

Bruce was standing on the edge of the balcony, my hands covered my mouth.

He wouldn't jump...would he?

"Hey! Master Bruce! Get your bloody ass down from there!" Alfred yelled. "how many times have I told ya!"

Wait wait what, there have been multiple times!?

The detective didn't take his eyes off me, I gave him a confused look.

"Grandfather watch." I smirked, "Bruce! If you don't get down from there I'll call Silver and have her help you down!" His eyes went wide.

"I'll be down in a second!" He yelled. I turned to Alfred and the detective.

"And that's how you mangle a best friend. I'll be inside." I Said. I walked back inside and sat in the study. Gordon joined me and sat opposite of me.  Bruce walked in shortly after and sat next to me.

"What were you thinking?" I whispered.

"i wasn't." He whispered back. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head in my hand on the couch.

Alfred came in with a pot of tea, lovely.

"Why were you up on the roof?" Gordon asked. I sipped my tea and looked to Bruce, I feel very English right now.

"I'm learning to conquer fear." Bruce Said. I chocked on my tea.

"Easy there, Las." Alfred Said patting my back. I said a quick thanks and returned to the conversation.