The chalet

~Cheryl's POV~

I woke up to something against my neck? What the fuck? I rolled over and it was Bruce kissing my neck, he noticed I was awake and blushed.

"Morning love." He said in a husky voice. And might I just say, that was hot.

"Morning, I could get used to waking up like that." I smirked and he pecked my lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rolled us over and I was on top. I started to kiss his neck and leave love marks on his neck. I heard a moan come from him and woahhhhhhh.

"Master Bruce? Are you and Cheryl awake?" Alfred said from behind the the door. We both rolled our eyes and I collapsed on Bruce's chest and he wrapped one arm around my waist and the other went to the back of my head.

"Yes Alfred. Do you need something?" Bruce said while stroking my hair. I snuggled into his chest and he kissed my head.

"Yes sir, we will be landing soon. Please get ready quickly and come out for breakfast." Alfred cleared his throat.

"Alright, we will be out soon. Thank you Alfred." Bruce said and we hear Alfred leave. Bruce continued to run his fingers through me hair. I let out a sigh of pleasure, this bed is so comfy.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. I shivered and looked up at him.

"I love you too." I smiled. He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Alright, we need to get dressed." He said picking me up off him.

"No." I whined letting the O drag on. He looked over his shoulder at me and smiled. I shook my Head and curled up into a ball.

"Cheryl, come on."

"Nope."

"Sweetheart, please?"

"No way."

"Beautiful?"

"Not gonna happen."

"Babygirl, come here." I looked over my shoulder and gave up. I don't know why his words have that much affect on me. I rolled out of bed and walked to his open arms.

"Alright, get dressed and I'll wait for you." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. I nodded and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed a few things from my suitcase and got changed.

I put on some makeup and walked out and there's Bruce, looking handsome once more