When Aunt Flo comes to visit

Today when you had woken up and went to the bathroom you saw a spot of blood in your underwear and you were also getting light cramps. You then quickly got a pad/tampon on/in and took some aspirin. You were thankful that it was Saturday so that you didn't have to go to school. When you didn't see Agent Fowler in the kitchen you knew that he was gone for the day.

"I hate my period." You groaned as you went to lay on the couch.

Unfortunately someone knocked on the front door. As you walked to the front door you swore that if whoever was going to waste your time that you were going to kill them. But when you looked through the peep hole you saw Magnus's holoform. So you let him in.

"Y/n, are you feeling well?" Magnus asked you when he saw that you didn't look like your normal self.

"I'm on my period." You groaned as you went to go lay on the couch.

"What is a 'period'?" Magnus asked you as he followed you.

"I'm NOT going to tell you." You growled as you laid down on the couch.

"Don't you raise your voice at me!" Magnus said angrily.

You then buried your face in your hands and started crying. Magnus was now very confused and decided to try and get you to stop crying.

"Uh.....there, there......there's no need to cry." Magnus said as he tried to get you to calm down.

"I-I'm sorry that I got mad at you!" You said as you cried harder.

"And I'm......sorry for yelling at you." He said calmly.

"I-it's okay." You said as you looked at him.

For the rest of the day Magnus decided to watch tv with you until night time when Agent Fowler got home.