You find a baby

One evening while Ultra Magnus was out looking for energon you decided to go out on a walk in the forest. As you were walking you saw birds and butterflies flying around. You also saw a deer in the bushes but he only looked at you for a minute before he ran away. After a while longer you thought that you heard a small cry come from behind a bush, but you thought nothing of it. But after a few minutes you heard the strange sound again, so you decided to check it out.

"Who's there?" You asked loudly.

You then heard the cry again so you decided to check it out. After a few minutes of searching you saw an old cardboard box and you slowly walked over to it. When you finally got to the box you saw a newborn baby wrapped in a dirty, pink blanket. The baby looked like she was only a few days old so you carefully picked her up.

'Hmm, there's no note or anything. I guess your mom didn't want you." You said as you smiled at the baby.

The baby then opened her eyes and looked up at you. You then felt your heart melt so you decided to take the baby home with you. Once you got the baby washed you decided to take her to the nearest town with you so that you could get basic baby supplies. You were just hoping that Magnus would like the baby that you found.