Part Three

Frank had been to preoccupied with trying to get some form of release, to notice the other man enter the room. He didn't even hear his name get whispered disbelievingly, but he did manage to hear the last two words uttered by his old friend. Quickly, Frank turned over, his gaze flitting around the room wildly before finally landing on the tall frame of the man he hadn't seen in so long. His eyes widened almost comically as he stared at Gerard. He was the one that he was smelling. Fuck he smelled delectable. Now that Frank knew that it was coming from someone, he could smell the arousal coming off of Gerard in waves. Frank sniffed in deeply and his eyes darkened as his pupils dilated. Frank could smell how fucking drenched the other man was in his juices, needing to be stuffed completely full. Shit, He's in heat. That's what I was smelling. "Holy fuck." He gasped, not meaning to repeat the exact thing that Gerard had said.

"I-it's been awhile..." Gerard said, trying to steady himself by leaning against the doorframe to the kitchen. But it was clear that he was having a lot of trouble focusing on speaking. His face was tinted pink from the high temperature that his body was running, and he really felt like he couldn't hold himself up much longer.

Frank just nodded, taking in the wrecked appearance of the other man. He looked so needy, like he needed to be dominated. Taken complete control of and fucked into roughly. Frank felt the unrelenting urge to just run up to him and push inside of him, just knot him, breed him. "It really has." He said, as though he wasn't just thinking those obscene thoughts.

Gerard felt a shiver run through him as he heard Frank's voice, it was so much deeper that he had remembered it being. But that was to be expected from someone who finally went through puberty. His face also looked a lot more masculine, now that he could actually look at it. It was a lot less round, his jaw now more squared off. Gerard was pretty sure that he would be drooling over the younger man even if he wasn't in heat. He was hot. Gerard tried to speak, to say something along the lines of 'I missed you.' But all that came out was a broken moan as he felt the heat flare up in him again. Another surge of wetness dripped out of him as he slid down to the floor. He was way too weak to hold himself up for any longer.

Franks senses were flooded again with the smell of Gerard and the wetness that leaked from him, and he instinctually surged off the couch as the other man slid to the floor. Of course he hadn't moved fast enough to catch him, so he was just stuck standing awkwardly, only a foot away from Gerard. He stared down at him, his own arousal rendering him incapable of really being able to think of anything to say. His erection was pressing very prominently against the front of his jeans, and he felt his face almost heat up with embarrassment as he watched Gerard stare at it. His embarrassment was wiped away completely, though, when he heard the desperate whimper that came from the other as he looked up at him with hooded eyes.

Gerard's mouth was flooding with drool as he saw Frank's cock pressing against his pants. He needed to have it. He looked up at the younger man with dark and needy eyes, and emitted a pathetic noise from deep within his throat. "P-please, Frankie..." He hadn't said that name in so long. "I need- fuck...I need you..." He panted heavily, dropping his head down as his face flushed.

Frank's breathing hitched when he heard the familiar nickname. He hadn't let anyone else call him that after Gerard had left, so it stirred up a bunch of old feelings; mixing them with the suffocating arousal. "Need me to what, Gee?" He asked, needing to make sure that Gerard really wanted what he was asking for.

Gerard whined through his closed lips, and looked back up to Frank; his dark hair sticking to his face from the sweat. "Frank please!" He shouted as another, nearly painful, wave of heat and arousal surged through him. "Please..." He said, softer this time, his bottom lip quivering slightly as a few hot tears began to slide down his face. "Fuck me, Frankie." Gerard began to beg, and grabbed onto the edge of Frank's shirt to tug on it anxiously. "Fill me up completely. Stretch me open. Let me feel your fucking knot swell inside of me, ripping me to shreds as you breed me." He growled hotly, then he got up on his knees so he could press his face against Frank's clothed crotch to just breathe his scent in deeply; smearing his drool on the fabric and down his chin. It was such a beautiful scent, he couldn't believe that he had gone so long without smelling it.