Part Four

Frank shuddered almost violently as he finally got a look at Gerard's saturated and puckered hole. His nose was flooded with the heavily musky scent that stirred up so many hormones deep within his gut, and he growled lowly as his primal instincts kicked in. Frank grabbed Gerard's thighs roughly to throw his legs over his shoulders to keep him held up as he pushed his face forward quickly. He licked his tongue around the wet ring of muscle before easily pushing it inside. He smirked to himself when he heard Gerard mewl quietly as his hole fluttered at the feeling of his tongue swirling around inside of him – lapping up the delicious juices his heat was making him produce. When he pulled back, a mixture of Gerard's wetness and his own spit was webbing from his chin, connecting to the other's thigh. Frank bit down roughly on the other man's thighs, leaving a trail of bruises as he began to fumble with his belt buckle. "You're so fucking wet for me." He groaned loudly and finally managed to get his fly down; Pushing down his jeans and briefs down.

Gerard felt like he wasn't able control any part of his body anymore. He was just so overcome with the the heat crashing over him in waves, and the immense felling of pleasure of Frank finally touching him. When Gerard finally got a look at the other man's cock, his eyes widened slightly. Holy shit, he's fucking huge! Gerard threw his head back as he bit down on his lip. Little Frankie isn't so little anymore, and Gerard couldn't be any happier about it. Frank looked down at Gerard after he finished kicking off his jeans, and grabbed his hips roughly; hard enough to press deep bruises into the burning skin, and slid his legs off of his shoulders. He was so ready to slam into Gerard's needy hole, stretch him and fill him as he knots. Frank stroked himself a few times, releasing lewd moans as he looked greedily over Gerard. "O-okay- fucking shit..." He panted and began to pull his bottom lip into his mouth as he chewed on it. "I'm gonna- gonna fuck you now." He stammered as he lined himself up. He looked back at Gerard's face, waiting for him to give him some sort of response before he pushed in.

Gerard just whimpered and looked at Frank with a wrecked expression, only capable of giving a short nod as he wiggled his ass for him. "Please." He begged in a whisper, entirely ready for whatever Frank could give him. His body wouldn't let him calm down until he got what he needed.

"O-oh~" Frank drew out as he finally, fucking finally, pushed his aching cock into the soaking wet heat of Gerard's hole. Some of the juices squelched out of Gerard as Frank bottomed out, burying himself to the hilt. He could feel the extreme pleasurable feeling of the older man clenching around his length, and he leaned down with a snarl to bite at his collarbone – marking him as his own.

"Ah!" Gerard shouted loudly as he felt Frank push inside of him. He let his eyes roll back in immense pleasure. Fuck fuck fuck, fucking shit. That's what he needed. Finally, getting the satisfying feeling of being filled by an alpha. "Yeah- o-oh fuck Yes!" He shouted out and pushed his hips back against Frank's needily; rolling them back quickly. "Frank-" He mewled and squirmed against the sheets. He could feel Frank so deep inside of his gut, but he needed more. He needed to be knotted, that's the only thing that would really satisfy his burning need.

"Holy fuck!" Frank gasped and grabbed Gerard's wrists and pinning them together above his submissive's head. "O-oh... You feel so right. So fucking perfect around my cock." He moaned as he began to pound into Gerard roughly. He felt himself tremble as he leaned in to nip at Gerard's ear. "Mine." He snarled possessively. His blood felt as though it was curdling with how much arousal was coursing through his veins.

Gerard released a string of yelps, it felt so god damned perfect to feel Frank throbbing inside of him. "Yeah, Frankie, I-I'm all yours." He whimpered and arched his back up desperately as he pushed his hips back some more. "Please- Just... mnh- Just fucking knot me. Please please please." He began to sob pathetically as he writhed desperately.