All Snapped Up

Its Friday!! Finally, and its fair day. yess

I called Broski to ask if he wanted to go to the fair. I grabbed my phone and pulled up his number. " Hey besstffrrraanndd " I said so enthused,  " What do you want girl?" he asked jokingly, " Nun, wanna go to the fair today?? can be snapping it up w. everyone from instagram ? " i said while laughing.  "Ight girl, omw in a few. Be ready cause yo ass likes to take foreevveerr" i hung up and laughed. Hes the best, we been tight since 6th grade. I got up and walked to the restroom, curled my hair and put on my white Air Forces, Khaki pants, and my White polo with my gold chain. Then went downstairs and got me juice box (Dont judge) he called back a few minutes later to say he was out front. I told my mom i was leaving with him.  "Aww look at all, when are yall gonna date?" Never. Thats broski, dating him would be hell cause we just alike. I ran outside and got in his car. "Decided to drive the Corvette? Boy quit you won't be picking up any girls" i said.  He ignored me. "So... " i said messing around with the radio stations, "Theres this guy i say yesterday during picture day." He laughed, "and you like him?"

"well... yeah" I said biting my lip and playing with my curls. While we drove to the fair in the hectic ass traffic we just taked he laced me up on him and this girl he gotta thing for . We were finally here! I jumped out and dragged him, "Come-on!!  We gotta get a Turkey leg!!" We walked around the fair for a while until i found my squaadd and left him. I didn't feel bad cause he was off with his boys or whatever. Me and the girls rode ALLL the rides. They were talking about all the cute boys there and tbh them niggas was finnee. I told my best best friend Jamiya about the boy i saw and she gave me advice on what to do. but her and her boyfriend met a totally different way so not much help. "Chloe , lets split some dibs?" Jamilya asked.

"Nah im kinda ready to go, i Needa find broski." I replied. I walked around looking for him....and i found him... with the boy from picture day.

                    *Nathan's POV*

I was walking and I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had the sexiest little body, she was clearly well put together, I looked at her and she smiled, like she's seen me before. I was walking w. ol boy and he just went straight up to her. What if their together??

                       *Chloe's POV*

Its him!! He is waaayy cuter up close, When broski walked up to me with him i got freaakeedd. "Im ready to go. " I told him. "Well im not" he said annoyingly. "I can take her back to my place... " Tf??  im not a kid but shidd anything to get away with him. "Ight i guess but don't do anything to her " Broski said. "Ill try not to." Nathan said. I wonder what thats supposed to mean.

               *Nathan's POV*

While walking back to my car with Chloe, we talked alot about our families, likes and dislikes. allat. I decided to try to impress her by winning her a Teddy bear at the basketball games. I ended up winning her one and she thought it was the cutest thing in the world. I really like this girl. I took a few pictures with her and the Teddy Bear. " You gonna have to send them to me ok?" she said, " Ight but you gotta give me your number" I said with a wink. She giggled.