Dont play with my heart

As he drove me back to my house, there was dead silence. Neither one of us knew what to say to eachother. Once we got to my house I got out of his car. "I was gonna open it for you" he said pouting, "Im sorry, next time you can." I laughed. "So we're gonna have another date?" he asking curiously. I laughed harder "This was hardly a date." i said while nudging im and walking to my front door. I could see his shadow following me. It was only half past 7 so it wasnt too dark out. I walked up to my front door and leaned against it. "Well thanks for dropping me off... " , " thanks for letting me" his voice slowly driffted away. I looked down trying to avoid looking at him. You're thinking, let him in! but my parents..... you dont understand. "And thanks for bubbles" i said hugging the teddy bear. "you're so welcome" he said laughing at me. "I've never really had teddy bears, i was always a fraid of them. Like when i was little my big brother used to always cut of the heads and scare me at night so ive never really had a thing for tedy bears. but this one.. this one is a good one. its special. i guess, not saying you're special to me or anything like that. i mean maybe you are? or not. idk. we just me-." he cut me off with a kiss.

*NATHAN'S POV*

I couldnt help it. I had to kiss her. After that she stopped ranting on about teddy bears. We said our final goobyes and she went inside. I walked back to my car feeling more guilty than I ever have. Why am i doing something so bad to such a great girl?....