Sex and the Sexist

"I love you" i told him "with all my being, you're my world and if you leave me.." i looked down "ill lose myself" i said. "I love you too." he said "but i cant do this anymore" he said while walking off stage.

"thats was great guys. we'll pick up here tomorrow" Ms.Lewis said, our theater teacher. I hopped of the stage and went to my back pack to put my things away. The 12th graders have a presentation in the gym in a little bit. I looked down at myphone to check the time and saw i had a missed call from Jacorie. I called him back.

Jacorie:hey there.

Chloe: waseep. you called?

Jacorie: yeah, to tell you im coming to your school to take about sex ed *laughs*

Chloe: you're coming...?

Jacorie: yeah.. thats bad or sum?

Chloe: Nah. but i gotta go. see you soon.

*hangs up*I grabbed my bag and rushed to my locker. Hes gonna see me?! I havent seen him in like 5 weeks since my party. But we still talk and im afraid if i see him ill start catcing feelings. More than I already have. "hey Chlo.., whats the rush?" Mya asked me "Jacorie's coming." i said opening my locker. She laughed. "you look a mess" she said "thanks" i said with an attitude. She wasnt wrong. I had on my black roches with cheetah prints, my black joggers, and a black shirt with a nike sign on it, and my hair was in a really messy bun. Me looking bad wasnt even what was bothering me. "I dont care how i look!" i told mya while closing my locker. "seeing him for the first time in a while is whats bothering me" I told her. She put her arm around me as we walked to the gym "you like Jacorie dont you" she asked me "yeah.. but what about Jacob?" i admitted. "Last week i saw jacob flirting kinda with some girl, i didnt think much of it cause hes always saying im the one and he cares about me and he wouldnt hurt me.." i told her "thats what he SAY, be careful with him Chlo" she told me. I sighed then nodded.

"Chloe" i hearded someone call. I turned around and saw Jacorie, he was wearing khakis, a blue shirt and some all red vans with his watch. As soon as a saw him, i was smiling soo hard. I walked to him and he smiled at me. I hugged him real tight.

CAM'S POV

I was walking down the hall to meet Chlo and Mya and the doors to the gym and I saw this boy hugging all on Jacob... I stopped and I was in shock. And THEN the boy leaned in to Jacob. I was finna die if they kissed. "Hes gay?" i said to myself. well i thought i did. "Cameron!" Jacob yelled. He pushed to boy away. I started to walk off but Jacob pulled my arm. I snatched it away "hell naw man you gay or sum?!" I asked him "please dont tell Chlo" he begged. "wtf you mean?! Im tellin her. You got her thinking you love her and you all up on boys?" i told him "you dont support gays?" he asked me "nigga dont talk to me" i said walking away.

JACORIE'S POV

Man i was so happy to finally see Chloe. I missed her a lot. i was trying so hard not to kiss her.
"Hey" she said in her little cute voice "hey" i said. She just kept smiling at me."like somethin you see?" i asked her smiling. She looked down "whatever" she said. I laughed.

After the presentation, I walked Chloe to her car. "wanna come over?" she asked me "would Jacob mad?" i asked her "yeah.. probably" she said. Then Cam came up to us. "aye man" i said "wassup" he said "uh Chloe can i talk to you.. in private." he said "oh my bad, take yall time" i said then walked away. I waited a lil to look over and I saw chloe lookin sad or something. I wonder what he told her. He left and I went back over there. "Is everything okay?" i asked her. She smiled "yup, change of plans. I want you to come over" she said in a seductive voice. "why?" i asked her. She bit her lip. "i guess you'll have to come and find out." she said I had to go now.

CHLOE'S POV

Cam just told me he saw Jacob all caked up with a boy! How sad. I aint even mad. I can finally make something happen with Jacorie. I told him to meet him back at my house.  When i got home i ran upstairs an brushed my teeth cause i didnt wanna have bad breath! He then rang the door bell. I went down stairs and opened the door and smiled at him. I pulled him inside and closed the door. I pushed him against the wall. "for the longest ive wanted you and now i can finally have you." i said kissing him. His kisses were soft. He kissed me again but this time wasnt nearly as gently. What do i expect from an older boy i guess. We just kept exchanging kisses and it was amazing until the door rang. "ugh" i said after having to stop kissing him "get it" he said laughing. Before i left he pulled me closer and kissed me again

I went to the door and opened it. It was Jacob and he was crying. I rolled my eyes "what?" i said. "im guessing you heard.." he said "yeah i replied "now what?" He wiped his face "rememer when you stayed over and we.. yunno" he asked. "yeah why?" i said "well.. about a week before i had sex with that boy.. that Cam saw me with" he atmitted. My heart broke. "why are you telling me this?" i asked crying. "well i just found out that he took a test at the presentation that hes.... positive for HIV..." he said crying more. I froze "and i am too Chloe..." he said. I broke out in tears "you should go get tested Chloe. "oh my God. Im gonna be sick" i said shutting te door on him. "Whats wrong Chloe?" Jacorie asked me. I told him everything and he hugged me. "im so sorry" he said. "what if ihave it?" i asked scared " i dont know Chloe...." he said. "I dont know.."