Point: Chloe

I woke up around 6:15. Time for scholl. great. I get to see Nathan AND Cam today. I got out of bed dragging more than usual, I walked to my bathroom and looked at myself. I ran some water then started doing my moring routine. I then put on a little makeup and put my hair up in a bun. I got my brush and started pulling down my baby hairs, next i went to my closet and grabbed my highwasted skinny jeans and a floral crop top. I headed down stairs to eat breakfast, I saw my mom over the counter looking more exhausted then usual. "Morning.. is everything okay?" I asked concerned. "yeah, money is just a little tight , thats all dont worry about it okay?" I nodded. I wasnt hungry anymore, i grabbed my bag and shoes then headed outside.

Once I got to school, I saw my girls. "Hey Chlo.. how u holding up?" "yeah? want me to go beat that Nathan boys ass? prolly had a small dick anyway!" Mya said. i laughed. "im good yall, it just sucks, yunno?" I asked. "yeah.." they all replied, but its ok girl, we gotchaa. boys already been asking bout you" Jamiya added.

I was walking to my locker and i saw Camron walk up behind me, i tured around with a straight face "what?" he held up a strawberry pillow, "im berry sorry.." he said making a sad face. "nope, you're berry gay" i said laughing. "fuck you, i tried." he replied. i took the pillow thing and put it in my locker. "well thanks but that shit was cheesseey" As i was closing my locker I saw Nathan talking to that girl he was sending pictures to. Really? she aint even cute.

Before i knew it, it was practice period. time for volleyball! Volleyball is the only thing that really takes my mind off shit. I got chnaged in my shorts and jersey but ketp my hair up, put on my knee pads and went to the gym wth the houlderpads in my hands. Couch told me to go by a teachers class and ask for "Jacob Vansand". "Whos he?" i asked couch, "nunya she replied "now go!" I was walking down the hall looking at the rooms numbers. 213.. 213.. 213?? then i found it. I walked in and saw Nathan. Damn. I asked the teacher if couch could see the boy and she said sure. I looked around and saw boys whispring. "Thats the girl Nathan screwed over. such a dumbass." and tbh, it made me feel good. "hey volleyball girl" this boy called. "come handle these balls" the class laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked out waiting for Jacob. He follwed behind me. "hey, dont worry bout them." he said to me. I wasnt even thinking about those boys. Jacob was tall. 6'2 maybe. which is tall cause im 5'3. "Jessikah right?" he asked "no.. Chloe." i said. he seemed reallyy embarrassed. We got back to the gym with couch, the rest of the girls were there an some other boys. I slowly walked towards them looking confused. "Whats goin on" i asked. " well" couch started. "Principal wants the volleyball girls and basketball boys to set up sports booths this year." we did this every year but it was always just girls. "so i gotta go do somethings and i want yall to stay here and brainstorm." couch said before leaving. Everyone just looked at eachother. "we got the whole gym to ourself for the next 2 hours. lets do sum fun" this boy said. "truth or dare" Haven said. "you in Chlo? you single now" "why not" i said laughing. we sat in a circle and did simple dares first. it was Dylans turn. "Chloe... I dare you......" i saw Haven make a kissy face to him, he nodded. "to kiss someone." of course. "who" i asked. He scanned the circle. "Jacob." how iroic. I looked at Jacob and he was laughing. "shut up" i said. I started scooting over to him. I gotta say, he was one hell of a kisser. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. I was getting ready to pull away until he started kissing me more. and iguess i missed being kissed so i just kissed him back. he bit my lip a little before releasing my face. Everyone started whistling.  A couple people kissed, some were just stupid like running down the hall screaming. It was fun. We got bored so we started playing basketball. I tried to make a shot but i missed. "NO NO. you doig that all wrong." Jacob said. "then teach me pleaassee Michael Jordan" i said sarcastically. "bout time you asked" he replied. He got behind me and took the ball "you gotta extend your arm" he said while grabbing my hand and raising it up "and you gotta be still too, throwing your body all over the place wont help" he then put his hands on my waist moving my body back, closer to him.It was kinda cute what he was doing. Like something outta a movie. He put his head next to mine and whispered "then you shoot." i felt weird while i was so close to him. not creeped out but a good weird... not like how Nathan made me feel. this was different. I ended up making the shot but didnt learn squash about basketball. I turned around till really close to him "thanks" i said looking up at him. "welcome shorty" he replied smiling. I could feel all eyes on us. He then looked away, behind me actually. I tured around and saw Nathan staring at us.