Let A Real One take the Wheel

I woke up and looked at my phone first. There were about 50 something birthday kiks on my screen but the one that caught my attention was Jacob's.

Happy Gloe day shorty! You finna have a good day and dont let no one ruin it for you. Or tell the to come catch these hands. We been kickin it for some time now and just know i gotchu. Now hurry to school so i can see yo short ass.

I got lots more messages but his made my day. I got up and went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on my makeup, then got dressed. I wore my skinny jeans, and my comic strip pullover and my futures. I curled my hair and started singing to parynextdoor, i then looked at the clock and rushed downstairs. My mom wasnt up yet so i just grabbed the keys and left. When i walked in the school i was showered with "happy birthday chlo!" and this one dude asked for my number. The girls came up to me and all hugged me."Party still on?" Jamiya asked "of course! i been plannin this for weeks, no way imma call it off, and Jacob said he got sum for me toight so duh" i replied eagerly. "when yall gone date?!" Jasmine asked me "UH ion know. we just friends now.. but i like him or whateva." "duh!" the all replied. Jacob then waked up to us. "happy birthday" he said while hugging me. I thanked him "look, im not gonna be able to make it cause my friend Jaz and the boys going out but i hope you have fun" he said "wait what.. you arent coming? i said angerly. I could feel the girls looking at us. "but you know how much i wanted to spend my birthday with you and my girls and you're cancelin for your boys?" i said even more upset but hurt "i mean yeah, nun serious right? aint like you my girl or nun. its just a birthday party. and i already sent you that birthday kik. what more u want Chloe? he said. I stiffened. I didnt know what to say to that. I scoffed "yea, just a party, have fun with your friends Jacob"

I wasnt gonna let Jacobs dumb ass ruin my whole birthday. It was party time! My parents left me with the house all weekend so of course its going down. When i got home i made sure to put up things i wouldnt any anone to find like bras, underwears, other things... It was 8:46 and some people were there but by 9:00 the house was full! Most people there i barely knew but i was just glad people came. You already know my girls were there. Jamiya, Journie, Haven, Faith, Clare, and Jessikah. But most of them were off with their boo's and what not. I didnt mind at all. I was with Cam and Javon. "ooo weee.. lemme hit that" Cam said while following some girl. Javon and I laughed I checked my phone then frowned "he aint gone text you Chlo, stop" Javon told me. I nodded "i know man." i replied.

Some boy walked up to me and Javon. "hey Chloe" he said "you are?" i said taking a sip from my cup "My name Jacorie.. Jacob sent me down here" he said innocently. I laughed "how pathetic, well you can leave" i said with an attitude "NO!" he said grabbing my arm. I thought Who the hell does he think he is grabbing me like this? I snatched my arm away "no? the hell are who Mr. "Jacorie" " i said walking away

"who is that boy?" Faith asked me "who" i said drinking more "that boy grabbing you" she said taking the drink way from me. I frowned again then looked over at him "some boy Jacob sent to spy on my probably. ion know" i told her. "he cute girl. look at him!" he said while turning me around

He was kinda cute but cute aint shit now. He was tall, like 5'11 or right at 5'12. He had on some Gamma's, Khaki's, blue polo, and a nice watch on. He had a curly hair cut kinda thing. dont know what its called. He kept lookig at me from across the room while he was with these boys from the basketball team. The party lasted a good 4 hours before most people left. The ony people there were me and the girls, Jacorie, Javon, Cam, and this boy named Jaylen. We ended up playing 7 minutes in heaven which is real fun depeding on who you pick or who pick you. Sadly, Jacorie picked me which meant he could do whatever he wanted to me for 7 minutes. I had a feeling he wouldnt do anything except ask me questions.

We got up and walked in the closet. "here" he said while handing me a blindfold i laughed "i aint wearing this" i said while closing the closet door. "soo" he said. I rolled my eyes. I was real mad cause it was my birthday and here i am plaing 7 minutes in heaven and aint getting nun at all. "you and Jacob dating?" Jacorie asked "naah" i said messing with my nails. "who are you anyway? i aint never seen you around school or anything." i asked "I got suspened a couple days go but i already graduated, ion go to DeSoto tho" he said "but im 18" he added. i just nodded. "I like your watch" i told him. He looked down at his watch then took it off, he grabbed my hand and put the watch on me. It was kinda big but it looked nice. "Take it" he said "what?! no i cant. this is a rolex, i cant take your watch." i refused. "its your birthday gift" he said. "oh.. thanks" i said not taking my eyes off the watch. 1 MINUTE LEFT! We heard someone scream. We both stood up. I hugged him, and yall, he smelled good. "Thanks again" i said before letting go. When we got out everyone was looking at us like we was ghost or sum "what happened?" they all asked. After everyone went in, the started being childish. Postin picture on instagram asking for songs to dance too. We was hype. Jacorie and I did tbh videos and everyone started kiking me "i see you like older men know" or "major upgrade from Jacob" So i gave them what they wanted. I took a picture with Jacorie outside and said "birthday spent well ft.Daddy" everyone was asking what happened but i was just playing. Then Jacob liked the picture and kiked me this long paragraph saying I was cheating on him and blah. I aint even reply, left him on R. Then he called and he went off. Had me dead.

I looked around and everone was all snuggled up, I caught Cam and Jamiya makin out. Jacorie and I sat on the couch and we shared his headphones. We started listening to East Liberty. We made a flipagram of us and the song was to East Liberty. This made the 5th thing i posted on instagram with him. I deleted everthing except the flipagram cause it was cute. Jacorie was first to fall asleep.