018

NARRATOR MODE: PLEASE STOP SCHOOL

1.27PM. Eunbyeol nervously stepped inside the café. Looking around, she spotted herself sitting at a table near the window. That's just your twin sister, don't panic, it's not year 5050 yet. Taking in a deep breath, she walked towards the table.

"Hi...Eunbi..." Eunbyeol murmured.

Eunbi, who was stirring her iced water with a cute pink straw looked up. Smiling widely, she stood up and hugged Eunbyeol tightly with open arms. Awkwardly, Eunbyeol pats her back in return.

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting my twin sister! This is daebak!" Eunbi cried happily and motioned Eunbyeol to sit down.

Feeling a little embarrassed, Eunbyeol took a seat and looked at the iced water in front of her.

"Shall we order?" Eunbi suggested and pulled out the menu from her seat.

Eunbyeol nodded and took the menu.
As she placed her order, Eunbi called Jaemin over to their table.

"Ah, Eunbi, Eunbyeol! Nice to see you two catch up after so long. Wow, both of you look so much alike. All Eunbyeol has to do is dye her hair of the same color as you and y'all are just...CLONES!" Jaemin exclaimed dramatically.

Eunbi rolled her eyes and slapped Jaemin's arm lightly.

"No wonder you pursue acting, you're so dramatic!" She teased.

Jaemin laughed and Eunbyeol smiled uncomfortably, trying not to get awkward. Eunbi noticed how uncomfortable Eunbyeol looked and stretched her hand out and squeezed her sister's hand.

"You okay?" Eunbi asked with concern.

Eunbyeol smiled and nodded in assurance before replying, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Eunbi then turned to Jaemin who was still standing at their table and hit him again.

"Yah! Recommend us something really delicious." She demanded.

"Okay. Right now it's still the cherry bomb ice cream and now we also have a full lunch set called 'Regular-Irregular', because you can either choose the regular set of dishes or choose your very own combination!" He explained cheerfully. "I recommend the drinks to be my specially-brewed coffee called 'La La Love', tastes amazing!"

Eunbi motioned to Eunbyeol to start listing her order. Once they had finished, Eunbyeol saw a notification from Hotline127, it was a message from Tsuki.