027

NARRATOR MODE: happy times are soon to come !!

NARRATOR MODE:
happy times are soon to come !!

Mr and Mrs Kim walked inside the ward quietly. They could see Eunbyeol staring out of the window, watching the rain pour heavily. Mrs Kim held back her tears. She couldn't believe that she was finally seeing her daughter after years of separation.

"Eunbyeol-ah..." Mr Kim called softly.

Eunbyeol turned around, shocked.

"Who...Who are you?! What do you want from me?!" She demanded.

"It's your parents." Mrs Kim explained.

Her eyes opened wide when she heard that.

"No! Eun...Eunbi told me everything about you horrible people! I...I don't wish to see you, please...please get out!" She shrieked.

Mrs Kim rushed towards her and held her hand.

"Darling, please! I know, it was our mistake. We had no money to raise you and your sister. Your foster parents offered us money, but they kidnapped you while we were out grocery shopping one day. Those creepy stalkers threatened to kill you, we had no choice. We regretted it, Eunbyeol. We really did." She explained, tears starting to roll down.

Eunbyeol stared at her. She watched as her father walked towards them and hugged her tightly. All she wished right now was that she had a home with people to care for her. She just wanted love.

"I...I'm tired. I just want to be with a family who loves me. I don't want to be angry or hold any more pain. Although I cannot remember anything anymore, I just wish to go home." She murmured and hugged her mother.

Mrs Kim smiled happily. Her daughter forgave them!

"Come home with us, Eunbyeol. We will give you whatever you need. We love you and Eunbi very much, and we never wish to lose you two again!" She cried.

Eunbyeol started to cry too. That was all she ever wanted. A home, full of love.

Three Weeks Later...

Eunbyeol was discharged from the hospital, under her parents' care, to rest more at home.

Yoon Eunbyeol? That was a name of the past. She had agreed with her parents to legalize her name back to where it belonged. Kim Eunbyeol, that was a much better name.

Eunbi and Eunbyeol now share a room together, constantly having fun together. Eunbi would bring her sister around on the wheelchair to different places, including the iconic '127 Coffee Beans Café', to help her recall her memories. There hasn't been much of a progress, but as long as Eunbyeol was happy, that was enough.

There was a knock on the door. Eunbyeol looked at Eunbi, who both gave the same confused expression.

Mrs Kim opened the door, and a huge group of people stood outside.

"Surprise!" They shouted in unison.

Eunbi stood up and smiled happily. It was the foreign swaggers gang! Welcoming them in, they sat around Eunbyeol and Tsuki started to explain things.

TSUKI:
"My brother was the one
who suggested we pay y'all
a surprise house visit!"

YUTA:
"Thank me later!"

MARK:
"Your house is very nice!"

EUNBI:
"Thanks. We did do some
spring cleaning."

JOHNNY:
"Hey Eunbyeol. You okay
now? It's fine if you don't
remember me, although my
face is way too handsome
for anyone to forget."

{The group bursted our laughing}

EUNBYEOL:
"I'm so sorry that I can't
remember any of you. But
I know that all of you were
one of my greatest friends!"

WINWIN:
"No problem, Byeolie!
We can become new
friends again!"

DOYOUNG:
"Don't feel too pressured
to try and remember us.
We can always start anew."

JUNGWOO:
"Yeah! And you can text us
through hotline 127!"

TAEIL:
"I wanna text there now!"

DONGHYUCK:
"Eunbi!"

{Donghyuck summoned his girlfriend over to him, and he whispered into her ear}

DONGHYUCK:
"Taeyong-hyung wants to
speak with Eunbyeol, alone."

EUNBI:
"Oh right! Okay."

{She looked ahead and

{She turned back and faced the group}

EUNBI:
"Ahem, Hyuck will serve some
drinks to you all first while I...
uh, show Eunbyeol...something."

{Pushing her sister's wheelchair out of the house, she called Taeyong out as well and went back in for the two to talk}

NARRATOR MODE:
heh this will be the last :D

Taeyong faced Eunbyeol, who looked confused over why Eunbi pulled her out of the house randomly with just him.

"Eunbyeol...You can't remember this, but..." Taeyong murmured softly, "You were my girlfriend."

Eunbyeol stared at him, shocked. She couldn't utter out a word. She didn't believe that she was able to fall in love with anyone.

"I...I was?" She stuttered.

He nodded, blinking his eyes slowly.
Taeyong's heart hurt a lot. He knew that things will never be the same again, because the feelings she once had for him were lost, and gone.

"We were together for a few days before what happened...and now that I know you can never retrieve those memories again, I just want to thank you for everything..." He paused before opening his mouth again, "I love you very much Eunbyeol, and I always will."

Eunbyeol started to cry. She wished
that her memories would suddenly come back and she would tell him repeatedly how much she loved him, but it was impossible. With her hands shaking, she held his hand and smiled a little.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Taeyong..." She said softly, bowing her head.

Taeyong bent down on his knees and hugged her tightly.

As long as you're happy, Kim Eunbyeol, I am happy too. Perhaps we weren't meant for each other in this lifetime. But I still love you very much. Always and forever.

1:27PM.

THE END