026

tysm for 1K reads !! 😭💕

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ EUNBYEOL'S POV

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

EUNBYEOL'S POV

I blinked open my eyes. Where am I? What am I doing here? I pushed myself and sat up straight, looking around. Why am I at a hospital?

Suddenly, the door opened and three strangers walked in. They all looked so scary, were they going to attack me?

"Hi Eunbyeol, how are you feeling?" The first girl with purple hair asked.

I stared at her, feeling uneasy. Who is she, and why is she talking to me? The second girl, who looked so much like me, held my hand and rubbed it gently.

"Byeol-ah, even if you can't remember us, you know that we're always here for you." She looked at the other two, who were nodding their heads in unison.

Why are they acting so weird? Just then, a man who was dressed as a doctor motioned them to stand aside. He walked towards me and took a seat next to the bed.

"Miss Yoon, you were hit on the head by your foster mother and now you've lost your memories. You won't be able to recall anything that happened. But don't worry, you will stay in the hospital and undergo intense treatment." He explained to me.

I lost my memory? Then, who am I? Who are my parents, and is that girl who looked like me my sister? I was so confused and scared.

The young guy standing with the two girls kept staring at me with this sad look on his face. Is he my brother?

What did I do until I had to hit my head so hard and lose my memory? When the doctor told all of them to leave with him to give me more time to rest, I stopped them. They turned around, surprised.

"I want her to stay with me." I said, pointing to my doppelgänger.

She smiled happily. The doctor agreed and the other two left the room, leaving just the two of us. I stared at her, waiting for her to start talking.

"Eunbyeol, I'm sure you're curious to know what had happened to you and why you're here." She began. "But I don't want to tell you too much because it might be difficult for you to understand. I also don't want anything to worsen your condition."

I shook my head and opened my mouth, uttering my first few words.

"It...It's okay. Although I don't even know who you are, I can sense that you're my family, a part of me. If what happened to me was something very bad, it's alright. At least I won't think about it again."

She looked at me and nodded. Firstly, she introduced herself as my twin sister, Eunbi. What she said next was a long, crazy story. I got dizzy trying to remember everything but when it got to the part where my accident happened, I was already shivering.

"Are you alright? I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to affect you!" Eunbi cried and hugged me.

"No...no....It's okay, Eun...Eunbi..." I stuttered. "But why did my foster parents choose to leave me? I don't blame them at all for making me like this. It is my...our parents I can't forgive!"

I could see tears flowing down Eunbi's face as she sniffed loudly and shook her head.

"No, you don't remember! Your foster parents were horrible! They never loved you and only kept you as a toy for their own leisure. Our parents were desperate for money after losing their jobs and recently giving birth to us. They needed a stable income, they really had no choice." She reasoned.

I didn't know what to believe. Suddenly furious and upset, I screamed at the top of my lungs and demanded Eunbi to leave the room.
The doctor rushed in immediately and pulled Eunbi out, while the nurses calmed me down.

I myself don't know why I'm like this. I feel like I am suddenly brought into a completely different world, in a world of mess and unknown things.

Someone, please. Save me.

TAEYONG'S POV

I watched from outside as the two sisters talk inside the ward. Sighing, I took out some coins from my pocket and purchased a drink from the vending machine before joining Tsuki at a table at the canteen.

"Do you really think bringing her back to all the places she has been recently will help her recall her memories?" Tsuki asked me.

I bit my lip. I would do ANYTHING to bring the old Eunbyeol back again.
All of a sudden, I heard a scream and the door of Eunbyeol's ward burst open and Eunbi rushing outside. We stood up and ran toward her.

"What happened? What's going on?" I demanded.

Eunbi panted and tried to catch her breath.

"I...I told Eunbyeol...what had happened to her and about her family background....She suddenly lost herself and....went out of control..." She explained, hanging her head.

"You-!" He stopped and calmed himself down. There was no point shouting or getting angry at her. What's done is done.

"Don't worry, oppa. Overall, she looks well enough to head home, with us. But I don't know if she wants to or not, she doesn't even remember anyone." Eunbi looked down.

"Maybe we can help."

The three turned around to see Eunbi's parents walking towards them.

"Mom! Dad!" She cried and hugged them tightly.

"Our Eunbyeol is finally free from those two dreaded caretakers. We will try our best to convince her to come home with us." Mrs Kim promised, brushing her daughter's hair.

Tsuki looked at Taeyong. They both could feel the same worry in them. What mattered most now was that Eunbyeol accept her biological parents and forgive them. Despite the fact that she lost all her memories of what happened to her since birth, Eunbi reminding her about it still made her furious with the Kims.

It's all up to God now.