Leave a sparkle wherever you go.

My alarm clock rings. I get out of bed immediately. I jump in some clothes, put on my shoes, grab my backpack. I walk down the stairs and see that my mother is already busy with breakfast.

"Good morning, Avery, do you need a ride to school?" 

I grab an apple, take a bite. 

"No, I ride with David," I say with a mouth full. Even before my mother can say something back I already run out the door.

"I love your goodbye," I shout and I close the door. Today I don't go to school ..I am waiting at the bus stop. I'm going to the library, it's time to find out who Adeline Clyfford is.

 -in the meantime at school-

 Charlotte and Adeline suddenly seem like best friends.

"Have you seen what Laura was wearing, they really need a fashion police here." Charlotte laughs.

"Oh yes but you would be perfect for that" Adeline jokes back.

Charlotte stops walking and looks at her cell phone. 

'Tonight party at Adam's! Charlotte looks up 

'You have to come! If you come with me after school, I will style you,"Charlotte says

"Yes, cool, I have to do something first, but send me your address and I'll definitely come by." 

'Totally! Okay I see you then "Charlotte  blows a kiss to Adeline.

Charlotte walks over to David, who quickly looks away when he sees Charlotte coming his way. Charlotte closes David's vault,

 'Did you see that? Adeline and I are going to Adam's party together! "Charlotte says 

 'Adeline? why do you suddenly like her? ' David asks surprised. 'Yes, she is not so bad' and Charlotte looks in her mirror to see if she still looks okay. 

 "Where is Avery anyway?" David asks. Charlotte updates her lip gloss, 

"No idea, what difference does it make, her vibe makes me wrinkle."

 'That's not really nice? she's lost her brother, remember? ' David says irritably. 

'So ? that is almost 1 year ago ... " says Charlotte, frowning. she closes the mirror "I'm going, I'll see you tonight at Adam's" and just like that Charlotte walks away

What's the matter with Charlotte, she's always have been a bit of a mean girl .. but this is going too far .. also she is suddenly best friends with Adeline? David thinks, he picks up his phone and immediately tells Avery.

 -David: Hey where are you? Avery picks up her phone. 

"Not now David", she shuts down her telephone and continues what she was doing.

 Okay .. okay .. Adeline Clyfford who are you .. I whisper to myself.

 I enter her name in the Google search bar.

 I scroll and scroll until I come across a web page with an archive of family names from 1832, her last name is in it.~

 Clyfford ... would she be related to someone from here?. I decide to write down a few names from the archive I just found and put them in my pocket. I think I'm gonna find nothing more than this ... let me call David. He wanted to know where I was.

I walk out of the library, it is a bit windy, my hair looks like a bush, 

"Hi David" I say,

 "Hey, are you going to Adam's party tonight?" 

'Don't think my mother will let me go, will Charlotte go?" I ask 

'Yes you will never believe it but Charlotte is going with Adeline .. "What?" I'm surprised ... I thought Charlotte told me two days ago that I shouldn't talk to her, and now she's going to Adam's party with Adeline? she didn't even ask me. "Yes, weird, they are suddenly best friends," David says. 

 and then I see Adeline in front of me. 

"David, I have to go and I'll talk to you later" and I hang up.

'What have you done with Charlotte?" I ask Adeline, "What do you mean, what did I do?" Adeline crossed her arms 

"It doesn't matter, just explain to me why the last thing I can find about you and your family is from 1832?" I say carefully but angry. 

 "1832?" Adeline seems shocked when I says this. She steps closer to me. I can feel her coldness. 

"What do you know?" She says threateningly.

 "What do you mean, what do I know?" I show no fear. 

'You should ask yourself what  YOU know! what happened to my brother what do you have to do with it? how do you know who i am! ' the trees begin to shake and leaves fly around. I am angry tears fly from my eyes, Adeline is shocked. "Avery take it easy!"

'No, you take it easy! What have you done with my brother! ' 

the weather is changing, the wind is blowing so hard, Adeline is amazed. 

"It's not true," she says. 

 I fall to the floor, I wipe away my tears, blood drips from my nose. 

Adeline sits down beside me. "You are one of them" she says, she sees the blood .. she turns her face .. 

"I have to go now," she says she sounds afraid for some reason. I look at the ground .. "Sorry I say" but just like that Adeline is gone.

I get up, not even surprised that she is gone ... What happened ... it just blew like crazy.. and where did that bloody nose suddenly come from? 

I have never experienced this. And Adeline ... it felt so weird it felt, it felt like she's not here, but she's here. She's not who she says she is and I'm going to find out. I stand up and grab my bag from the ground, the parking lot is empty...

 Adeline Clyfford, who are you?