Chapter 8- His Other Side

RUHI'S POV

"karan!! What are you doing?" I whisper yelled at him, cautiously looking around. "Sleeping!" he said eyes close he snuggled his face more into my neck.

We were sitting in bus moving to other village, Since yesterday we confess our feelings to each other, a simple touch seems more intimate then before.

"I always wanted to sleep with you" he said making me gasp..
"Huh!?" he raised his head.. His sliver black orbs staring at me "why you look so alarmed!! don't think dirty Ruhi, I just meant to sleep nothing else" He smirk at the end.

My jaw drop "I thought you were innocent.. But.!!!" I can't even form a word.. "I am innocent baby you brought that thought in your mind" he said.

Making me blushed he simply rest his head on my shoulder. "Karan!! I don't want anyone to know about us just yet, let this final year finish.." I told him.

"As you wish.. So should I go and sit with Neha?" he asked.. I glared at him "No! You are mine got it" I said, he smiled "Affcourse I am.. I know you are scared of your family's reaction but I promise to stane beside you no matter what" He said intertwined our fingers.

"And I promise My Angel to always take care of you" I told him he frown "Don't you think that's my line?" he asked.

I shrugged "Doesn't matter.. Everything is opposite in our relationship so it's ok" I told him, since I was first who started talking to him, propose him..

"I had loved you since we were 18 Ru" He whisper.. "I just never had courage to come and tell you.. I mean we were no match.. And I also thought that you deserve better" He told me. I Sigh "I deserve only you, I love the way you are.." i replied.

"You know what makes you special"? I asked him he nodes no "Your passion for what you do, I mean you are so focused.. You know what you are doing.. You have your own values and no matter what you don't like to change it.. I like the way you respect everyone, how polite you are even after they mock you.. How helpful you are.. How innocent you are" he eyes shone with tears.

"All my life I was being surrounded by tough, handsome guys from wealth families.. But my heart only raises its speed when you are with me.. And that is pretty much enough to tell you that you are the only one that deserves me"

"I don't care what difference we have, I Am rich enough to fulfill my needs I don't want someone to support me financially, but I want someone who will do everything in his power to balance me emotionally.. Do whatever he can that is enough Karan," When I finished we both were in tears.

"I Promise you that I will make you proud of me" He said with determination.. "I already I am" I said back.

.......................................

A YEARS LATER......

Groaning in pain.. I tried to move but couldn't as something was on me.

I turned around but froze when I realized I was naked.. And someone was beside me.. My heart beat increase..

I woke up with start.. "o my God!" I looked in horror.. As Karan sprawled on my bed very much naked.

Tears welled in my eyes my lower lip trembled. I covered myself with sheet.

Hearing my voice karan opened his eyes.. And looked at me he frown first then his eyes went wide as he sat up straight and covered himself.

"What happened!?" he asked.. And I finally sobbed.

Last night.....

I tired to locate where Karan was between the crowd of students.. It was our farewell party, everyone was parting like crazy.. This was the last day of our college.