chapter 25 - Without you

RUHI's POV

"were they always this close?" Bo asked staring at Karan and Neha they were laughing at something. And Neha was beating him. She was getting better but karan said she still need's some more session with him.

"yes! It's like they both have each other's secrets or something" I told him he frown. I observe Bo ,why he seems so irritated..

"uncle Bo!!!!!" my son came running, he had went to play with his friends when Bo had came.

"Are you here to take me on a ride you promise me last time???" He asked cheerfully.

Bo looked at me and I knew he had forgotten that promise "yeah right, let's get you ready" He picked him and threw him on his back. All the while my son giggled.

I shook my head, my eyes turning back to karan but he was already looking at me his jaw clenching.

. ....

Bye buddy.. " Bo kissed my son's head before dropping him home again after giving him bike rides.

Karthik ran happily to his room, I turned to karan "what is wrong with you!?" I asked him.

"nothing!" He said flipping Page's in file amost ripping it. He was acting weird.

"How am I going to know karan if you don't tell me" I said frustrated.

"because I don't know how can you be so calm, sending our son on bike like that" He answered back.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I am talking about you letting Rohit take out son on bike, you know how fast he drive's, and you also known that I don't like it still you didn't stopped him" he said loudly. My eyes went to karthik's room.

"Karan don't speak so loudly, I know you are concern but trust me, BO knows how to take care of karthik." I tried to explain.

"I don't want to hear anything, my son is not going anywhere with Rohit" He said.

My temper raised "Seriously Karan? 7 years he took care of our son more then me or you and you are doubting him. I have taken care of him without you until now" I brust at him.

"And whose mistake it is you kept me unaware of my son's existence" He snapped back.

His word's hurt me, and I knew he regret saying it as there's was guilt in his eyes.

He picked his keys and went away.

I sometime wonder if this past always going to end up hurting both of us. And it seems like we can do nothing about it.

.......

NEHA's POV

"Honey I am home" Rohits voice break through the house, I chuckle.

"What is this Now?" I asked him. He smiled "I heard voice and you came home early so I thought I should make you aware that I am home" He explained.

Picking up carrot pieces I had been cutting earlier. "What's cooking?!" He asked like a excited kid.
"Something healthy" I told him. His face turned disgust.

I laughed "don't worry it's going to be tasty" I assured him. He bend forward resting his upper body weight on he's arms.

"You look happy today?" He asked me.

"Well I met a cute little girl today in hospital and she talk to me and you know she refused to go along with her Mom and wanted to stay with me."

"Well I am glad that little angel made your day" He said.

"Hey.. I" Before he could continue further his phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket glancing at it he left a loud sigh.

"I have to take this" He said leaving the kitchen.

After some time the bell range as Rohit was inside I went to open the door. I opened the door a suprise look pass on the face of woman who stood in front of me.

She blink after searching my face "Where is Rohit?" She asked. Walking inside as if she owns the place.

I know her but where that was not clear , her face is familiar.

"Rohit!" She called loudly. Second later Rohit came running, he engulfed the woman in his arm's.

"I didn't knew you had girl in your apatment or I could have called you before coming" She said patting his back.

"Of come one Di!! Let me introduce to my friend Neha" He said turning to me.

"Neha this is my elder sister Myra" He said. That's why she looked familiar I had seen her in picture.

"Hi! " I said she smiled "hello dear" She turned to Rohit.

"I don't have much time got to go catch a flight.... Why are you not picking mom's phone I know she can be bossy but pick up the daam phone ok" Rohit scratch his head.

"I have to leave now" She said " No please stay! " Rohit insists.

"I can't kid's are waiting besides I have a conference to attend tomorrow.। Bye  take care and don't ignore mom and dad. I love you! " She said raising one her toes she kissed his cheek.

"It was nice meeting you Neha" She said smiling. I smiled back and Rohit went to drop her to door.

..... .....

"You should talk to your mother" I said quietly.

"It's not like i want to ignore her" Rohit drop the spoon he was eating in plate making a loud sound.

"I just feel so frustrated" He said.

"I am sorry, i didnt mean to.." He stopped me.

"It's ok neha," I played with my food."seriously! Eat the food Neha and stop overthing" He told me.

"Hmm,do you need my help?" I asked him quietly.
"Help in what?" He raised his eyebrow.

"You to find you the girl you want...i mean i have been staying with you for more then 2 months now..I know you I guess" I tried to explain him.

"Hhahahha!! God!!! sunshine i don't need your help" He laughed.

"Why?" I asked him..he stare at me "because....!" He drag the word picking a spoon he brought it in front of my mouth.

"I already have a girl in my mind" He said,i chewed on my food trying to process what he said.

"Wha..wait..what?" I asked him.

"Look it's not simple ok..the girl I like is..i don't think I could ever tell her" He spoke nervously.

"Well she must be very unlucky then.. " I said loudly. I was angry on this girl he liked.

He gave me amuse look "what!! You are perfect husband material you know that" I told him.

"Well,I  am flatter.." We both laughed.

*******************************
Hi guys,

enjoy the chapter
Please vote comment and follow