Chapter 4

Ski was avoiding Mo, she just didn't want to explain her actions. She was grown and made her own decisions so, she didn't want to hear Mo reprimanding her as if she was a child. Ignoring another one of Mo's calls Ski rolled out of bed to get ready for work. Yesterday's drama was alot to process and she felt betrayed by Muff, she saw a potential boyfriend in him. She still wanted to ask him why, she can understand him being gay, but why hide it and why pursue women to lead them on? Ultimately the reality is he was just a fuck and somebody she talked to every once in awhile, her anger stems from just being embarrassed. She had to be honest with herself. Ski handle her hygiene and got dressed and a simple T-shirt and jeans with a pair of slides, not really in the mood to get dressed. Ski grabbed  an apple on her way out the door not really having much of an appetite. Making her way to work.
....................15min later
     Already 5min late Ski rush to clock in, not wanting to hear her managers mouth. Reaching for her smock and name tag hanging up in her locker, she gets her uniform on making her way up front to help customers. Most of her work day went by in a blur   without any drama. Ski was happy she was about to get off, she couldn't wait to get home so she could curl up in bed and watch Master Chief. Checking out her last customer for her shift, she closed down her register and takes it to her manager to count. Leaving the managers office, Ski walks in the back to open her locker and hang up her smock and name beige. Picking up her trash the managers insist that they change and take out after each shift. Walking out back to the dumpsters, Ski dumps the trash bag in the dumpster. Turning and heading towards her car, as Ski is approaching her car she spots of figure leaning against her car door. Becoming a little apprehensive she reach for her taser. Walking slower the closer she gets, Ski starts to realize it's Muff." Why your dick sucking ass on my car nigga. Ski said Standing directly in front of Muff." I wanted to apologize to you about what happened yesterday I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or if you feel like I lead you on, but I really do like you Ski. Muff said reaching for Ski's hand." Don't fucking touch me, I don't want no apology from you just leave me the fuck alone Muff.  Snatching her hand away, Ski started unlocking her door to leave. She wanted to forget ever meeting him. " Wait Ski OK, look can I just take you out somewhere so we can talk. You can ask me anything OK. I will understand if you don't wanna fuck with me like that, but I miss our little chats. Muff said slowing closing Ski's car door as he talked. Ski was curious and she did have questions she figured now would be the perfect time to get his side of the story."OK" Ski said. Muff reopen Ski's door for her allowing her to sit in the driver's seat then shutting her door. Jogging around to the passenger side Muff got in then proceeded to give Sky directions on where to go.
     ..................1hr 45min later

         Where are we going Muff? Ski ask feeling a little suspicious. "Stop worrying Ski I'm taking you to my house in Cumberland Maryland, I thought that would be a better place to go so we can have more privacy and I can cook for you. Muff said getting happy at the fact that they were 5min from his house." I guess but your acting weird, plus what was wrong with my place. This is a long ass trip." Come on baby I'm trying to open up to you and I feel more comfortable at my house. Muff said , "OK I guess that makes sense. Ski said understanding that this could be hard for him even if she still felt some type of way."Right here" Muff said as they approach a detached single-family home with a beautifully manicure lawn." Pull around back to park. Doing as Muff said Ski pulled around back. As soon as Ski parked the car she was hit in the head with something hard. The force in which she was hit caused her head to bounce off the steering wheel Ski had no time to react everything happened so fast. Blow after blow she felt her ribs cracking Not being able to defend herself Ski felt hopeless. She was going to die and it was because of her own doing. That was the last thought that crossed Ski's mine before receiving another forceful blow to the side of her head causing her head to shatter the driver side window Ski could feel blood running down her face before everything went black.
                  Muff(p.o.v)
I was many things but gay was not one of them. I wasn't no fag and this bitch tried to put my shit out there. I had a little fetish, I liked sucking dick so what I ain't never let no nigga fuck me. I feel that as long as there's no penetration then you ain't gay. My father was a real man and he told me when I was 8 years old, after catching his best friend sucking his dick, that a real man could please another man. It was the Ultimate gift. That don't make you gay it makes you a real nigga. I remember growing up and it was always normal for me and my pops to gift each other it made our bond stronger. After my pops got shot in the head by my mother when she caught me sucking his dick. I was 14 at the time and my mom was sentenced to life. She never told them why she shot my pops. When she was arrested she looked at me with sad eyes, but I hated her for taking my pops away from me till this day I refuse all contact with her.
Sitting in the basement of what use to be my family's home, before this bitch live went viral. Latoya my girlfriend and mother of my three children left me. Packed up in moved to California with her family. I miss my muthafucking kids. I met Latoya when I was 16 I had just started working for Sean. At the time I was a runner and wasn't making no money really. One day Sean had this big ass house party and the crew was there showing out. I was chilling in the cut when I saw this bad ass redbone. I pursued her and we just clicked, I really did love her. She was the only woman I've ever loved. I couldn't even say that about my mom. Now she's gone left me a long ass letter about why she hates me and how I will never see my kids again. So with that being the case, I have nothing to lose and this bitch Ski is going to fucking suffer.

So please vote and comment
Tell me what you think don't be afraid I take criticism well.