Chapter 3

No no no no FUCK!!!!!!! Star was so nervous, Sean haven't answered his phone in two days. Staring at her phone she decided to call him again, Hello you have reached the voice. Shit!!!! Abruptly standing and throwing her remote across the livingroom, Star wasn't stupid Tracy told Papa what happened, she figured she had time to finesse Sean. After working the club last night, Star was hopeful that Papa didn't know. He would have been fired her, right?. "I'm going to kill that snitching ass bitch, Star yelled hating Tracy more.
  Star was all body no face at 5'5 she had brown eyes with a complexion that reminded you of Carmel. She never worked hard for anything except sucking dick. Star was raised in a nice house in the suburbs, with both her parents, her dad was a truck trailer driver. He would drive around from state to state delivering Goods he usually missed out on birthdays and Christmas. Star's mother was a stay at home mom, she was sweet and encouraging. Star loved her mom the most but hated the way she allowed her dad to treat her. When Star was 11 she discovered that her father had 2 other families and to different states, that's when she realized her mom was weak and stop idolizing her. She never met her two brothers, not because she didn't want to, but her dad left two years later. Star hated her father and resented her mother for being weak. As Star got older, she learned the power of pussy and felt she would never be a weak bitch. Her motto was use them then lose them no feelings. Pacing back and forth in her living room, Star said fuck it and was about to pop up at Sean's house. Walking fast up her stairs and almost running to her room, Star reached her bedroom in no time quickly showering then getting dressed. Before leaving out the house Star stop at her full length mirror to make sure nothing was out of place. Her fashion Nova olive green one-piece and brown strappy shoes looked good.

 Her fashion Nova olive green one-piece and brown strappy shoes looked good

Confident and feeling good about her outfit, Star made her way to Sean's house, hoping he was home

......................45min later
    Pulling up to Sean's house Star was now thinking this was a bad idea, but what was she suppose to do. Her rent was do and she only had two thousand saved up and needed that to pay for her Balenciaga bag and shoes she ordered the day before. Sean was her cash cow and in this moment that's all she was worried about. Taking a deep breath Star prepared herself for her award-winning performance. Exiting her car and walking up Sean driveway, slowly approaching Sean's door standing at the door for about 5min Star finally decided to knock. Before Star hand even hits the door it's snatched open.

"Why the fuck are you here yo? No what don't even answer that, let me say what I need to say then I want you to get the fuck off my property. Sean said feeling his anger boil over. "Sean I'm sorry but Tracy was lying. Star said trying to get in his head." No the fuck she not. See Star I know what type of person you are but I overlooked it because I actually fucking love your gold digging ass. What I can't get with is you fucking that nigga raw, contracting an STD and not care how it effects me. Sean said with spit flying out of his mouth with each word. Sean really loved Star, he saw pass her selfish ways in his heart he felt all she needed was someone to show her real love. Unfortunately for her he wasn't going to do it at the cost of  his health. " Sean how are you going to believe that salty ass bitch over me. OK yes I went out with him, but only as a friend. I ain't never fuck him Sean I love you baby. Please don't leave me I need you. Star was going to do whatever to secure her bag, bringing forth tears Star started to lay it on thick. Baby you was my first and I would never give my body to another. Sean was at a loss for words, Star was a conniving gold-digging bitch, while shaking his head Sean took out his phone and started to play the recording Tracy sent him. Shocked at hearing the conversation she had with Tracy, admitting to having sex with Muff and finding out about the herpes she contracted from him. Star was pissed, ain't no way Sean was taking her back now. Before she could open her mouth to tell another lie. Sean slammed the door in her face. She was left Standing at his door feeling stupid and annoyed. Quickly turning and walking towards her car, jumping in she headed to the club.
.........................30mins later
   Star had to make sure that her job was secured. Sean didn't own the club but he was Best Friends with Papa, and if he wanted he could have me fired. Papa own Glamour a strip club on Baltimore st. It was very popular and I could make five hundred to two thousand in one night. So I needed this job. Knocking on Papa's office door, I was hoping Sean's and I relationship status didn't effect my employment. "Come in'. Papa said already knowing it was Star. Looking at the camera behind his desk he watched her walk in." What's up  your shift ain't into tonight. Papa said, I know I just wanted to make sure my personal life won't effect my employment. Star said sitting across from Papa. "Naw yo you good that shit ain't my business unless my man's make it mine. But let me tell you something if I find out you fucking the customer's with your infected ass pussy, I mean let's be honest I can let you go for that reason alone. I better not find you doing shit in my club or that's your life on the line bitch. Papa said very calmly never raising his voice. Star wasn't stupid Papa was more then just a club owner he was a kingpin a very ruthless one at that he was not to be fucked with. Sean was is right hand and best friend, they both ran the east coast supplying everyone. Wasn't nothing being moved without their stamp of approval. " I understand Papa I promise no bullshit coming from me." OK now get the fuck out. Papa said answering his phone. Star didn't need to be told twice so she hauled ass out of Papa's office. Star contemplated on calling Tracy and cussing her ass out, but after getting threatened by Papa, she decided it was best for her to go home and get a quick nap before her shift at the club started.