Chapter 17

Ella's pov~

I am so happy it is unbelievable! I will soon be on a flight to London to see the boys and the best part about this is the concert is on Niall's birthday. I can't wait since I will be able to answer his feelings finally hoping that he still likes me. I called the boys the day I was heading to the airport which just so happened to be today, and they seemed to be happy as well.

Harry asked if I would be able to stay with them on tour and I told them yes explaining how I finally managed to put my aunt and uncle in jail for good. They were really happy, but I asked them not to tell Niall since I wanted to surprise. They all agree not to tell him and told me to have a safe flight and to text them when I made it. I told them I would then put my phone down falling asleep on this long flight.

*The Next Day*

I woke up to the sound of the pilots voice saying that we were an hour from London. I stretched out while my ears popped which hurt i may add. I took out my phone and saw that I had ten missed messages all coming from Angel. I text-ed her back knowing she was going to be mad. I was going to text the boys, but I decided instead to text them that my flight got delayed for a day or two.

The boys except Niall replied with sad faces saying that they really wanted me to be there. As I talked to them I started talking to Angel as well and yeah she was mad. She couldn't blame me since I fell asleep. Once I landed I got my bags then called Paul and told him that I was had arrived, but to not tell the boys since I wanted to surprise them. He said that he will be over t pick me up in 10 minutes. I grabbed my bags and walked to the entrance to look out for Paul.

As I waited for him to arrive decided to talk to Angel for a while since I haven't talked to her ever since she arrived to Ireland. She said it was very beautiful and that I should have Niall take me someday.

I told her that I would then she asked if I heard there new album yet and I said no. Within seconds Angel was calling me. I answered to be greeted by screams. I told her to calm down and that I would down load them once I got to the hotel that Paul was going to take me to.

She said that I needed to listen to them now so I told her that I will download them to my phone now. I asked her to list the songs for me. They were: 18, Clouds, Fireproof (which I have heard), Fool's Gold, Girl Almighty, Night Changes, No Control, Ready to Run, Spaces, Steal my Girl (also heard and love), Stockholm Syndrome, and Where Do Broken Hearts Go.

The songs started to download just as Paul pulled up in a Lamborghini. My jaw dropped as he got out the car to help me with the bags. I asked him how do I get his job to get a car like that, but he said that the car was mine. Yes, as in i get to keep and drive around until I die.

I looked at him in disbelief wondering what was going on. I guess he was the expression on my face and he explained that Niall bought it for me as a birthday present hoping to give it to me when I came, but of course they don't know that I am here.

"I am going to have to thank that boy when I see him in two days." I said getting into the drivers seat.

"I'm guessing that you don't wan to wait." He said getting into the passenger side.

I nodded putting my phone in my lap before turning on the car. I made sure that there was no one in front of us then pulled away from the airport. Paul told me the directions to the hotel I was going to stay at. The thing was it was the same hotel that the boys were staying at.

I asked Paul why he put me in the same hotel as them if I am supposed to surprise them. He said that if I wanted to walk around the town that he would let me know when they were gone. I sighed turning into the hotel's parking lot. When I parked in one of the parking spots.

"Ella, I know you aren't going to like this but I have to take the car so that Niall doesn't reconize it. Don't worry though, I got you a mustang rental." Paul said helping me with my bags.

I nodded even though I was sad to see it go. I thanked him for the help then headed into the hotel. i walked in and could have sworn that my jaw dropped. The hotel was beautiful inside just as outside. I walked to the desk to check into the room Paul got for me. Come to fine out I was on the same floor as the boys.

I thanked the lady for my room key, but in the back of my mind I was totally going to hurt Paul for getting me a room on the same floor as the boys. I walked over to the elevator and pressed the 9th floor. I grabbed my phone and decided to listen to the boy's new album.

I am decided to listen to 18 first then the rest. By the time I reached the 9th floor I was listening to Where Do Broken Hearts Go. I loved all of the songs very much, but my favorites were 18, Clouds, Girl Almighty, and Stockholm Syndrome. Their song Spaces made me shade some tears it was so beautiful. Anyway, I wanted to listen to Clouds again as I walked to my room. I started singing along screaming the words at the top of my lungs.

I know you said
That you don't like it complicated
That you are tired of all the changes
But love is always always changing
Woah

Someday
You're gonna see the things that I see
You're gonna want air that I breathe
You're gonna wish you never left me

Here we go again
Another go round for all of my friends
Another night stop will it ever end
Here we go again
Another go round for all of my friends
Another night stop will it ever end

If we're never coming back down
Yeah we're looking down on the clouds

And we go
And we go
And we go
And we don't stop

But we don't
No we don't
No we don't
Never go up

And we go
And we go
And we go
And we don't stop

But we don't
No we don't
No we don't
Never go up

Here we go again
Another go round for all of my friends
Another night stop will it ever end
Here we go again
Another go round for all of my friends
Another night stop will it ever end (Here we go again)

Here we go again
Another go round for all of my friends (Here we go again)
Another night stop will it ever end
Here we go again (Here we go again)
Another go round for all of my friends
Another night stop will it ever end (Here we go again)

The song ended just as I got to my room and Stockholm Syndroem started to play. I opened my roon door and walked in closing the door behind me. I walked around the room in pure amazement. I walked over to the bed and saw that there was a letter on it.

The letter was from the hotel which made my heart drop a little wishing that it was from Niall. I looked at the clock and it was already 11:55 pm. I completely forgot about the different time line. I quickly took a shower then put on my pajamas before getting into the nice warm soft bed. I ended up falling asleep with the telle still on.