Chapter 18

Niall's pov~

"Niall!!! Wake up!!!!"

I groaned sitting up wondering why I was being woken up so early.

I sat up to see Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis looking back at me with huge smiles on their faces. I looked at them with confusion then it hit me. Today I finally turned 23 and I hopped out of the bed which normally never happenes and gave the lads high-fives and man hugs.

As we all talked it dawned on all of us that today was also Ella's birthday as well. I knew the boys were looking me, but I didn't care at the moment. I really wanted to see Ella again and hold her in my arms telling her just how much I liked her.

I felt a hand pat my shoulder and it was Lou. I knew he missed her too, but I missed her more than the way he missed her. We all sat there in silence well until we heard our song Stockholm Syndrome being sang by someone in the hallway.

I know they'll be coming to find me soon

But my Stockholm syndrome is in your room

Yeah, I fell for you!

Oh

Baby, look what you've done to me

Oh

Baby, look what you've done now

Oh

Baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way, oh o-oh

Oh

Baby, look what you've done to me

Oh

Baby, you've got me tied down

Oh

Baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way, oh o-oh

All my life I've been on my own

I use a light to guide me home

But now together we're alone

And there's no other place I'd ever wanna go

Baby, look what you've done

(look what you've done to me)

Oh

Baby, look what you've done to me

Oh

Baby, look what you've done now

Oh

Baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way, oh o-oh

Oh

Baby, look what you've done to me

Oh

Baby, you've got me tied down

Oh

Baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way, oh o-oh

I looked at the others before walking to the door and opened it. We all looked out the room down the hallway. I glanced at the guys and then we saw the person who the person was. I couldn't reallt see her face, but she looked and sounded very familiar. She looked directly at us, but she had on sunglasses so we couldn't see her eyes.

The girl smiled at us, but I felt that she was looking at me. We all watched her walk into her room and close the door. The boys and I went back into the room wondering who the girl was when Paul barged into the room looking at us with a smile on his face.