Yandere Dadmight

All Might believes that Izuku is his son and that he must protect him.

_____________________________________________________________

Izuku wasn't sure when it started. All Might had always seemed to want the best for him, so it wasn't a big surprise when he started eating lunch with him and walking him out the school doors. It was only when his friends pointed out that All Might watched him and began walking him farther out the school doors did Izuku get the feeling that something was off. But he shook the feeling and continued to let All Might walk him home. He deeply regretted it now.

A few weeks ago All Might had kidnapped him and slapped a quirk restraint on his ankle. It was a thin band that unless he rubbed his legs together, he could forget it was there. It was a big upgrade from the one All Might put on him at the start. The first quirk restraint was a bit bulky and wasn't as strong as All Might had thought it was. He had completely underestimated how strong it was and Izuku was able to use One for All to break it. From there, he managed to escape the house.

He didn't get far. All Might captured him and carried him back. He scolded Izuku and ranted about how he could have gotten hurt before putting on another quirk restraint. Now that he was aware of how weak the restraint was, All Might watched over Izuku much more until he was able to get a stronger, thinner quirk restraint. From then on, no matter how hard he tried, Izuku couldn't use One for All. And at this point, Izuku was giving up hope that someone would save him. Besides a few people, who could go against All Might?

"Izuku my boy! How was your day, son?"

Izuku looked up from his spot on the couch. "It was good."

All Might's grin never left his face, even after he let go of his muscle form. He sat down on the couch next to Izuku and pulled him into his arms.

"That's good to hear! I worry about you when I'm gone..."

"I know, dad."

Izuku mentally sighed as All Might beamed. All Might pulled him closer to his chest and closed his eyes.

"A nap will be good for the both of us, don't you think? Gotta take care of your growing body."

"Sure."

Izuku wiggled out of All Might's arms and curled back up in his previous spot. He was pulled back into All Might's arms a few moments later.

"Daaaaddd," Izuku whined. "I was comfortable there."

"What, can't a father cuddle his son to sleep?"

Izuku pouted and laid his head down on All Might's shoulder. He could almost pretend everything was normal.