Y!Stain cares for Baby!Deku

__________________________________________________

The only reason Stain took the green boy with him instead of leaving him there, besides the fact of him being a baby, he couldn't leave such a true hero to die. Which surely would have happened if he was left there. It would take the police and the incompetent so called pro-heroes much too long to find the baby, so Stain decided to take him with him. And quite possible care for him. He wasn't too sure about that part yet.

But he was sure that he didn't want the boy dying. The boy, Deku, the other boy screamed, was more of a true hero than many of the pros. He was nearly as good as a hero as All Might. Nearly. He was still a child, so Stain had yet put Deku on that pedestal yet. Which was why Stain wanted to take care of the boy. At least for as long as it took for the quirk he was hit with to wear off.

Deku had been hit by another villain's quirk during their battle and was now a baby. How old, Stain wasn't sure. All he knew was that he could say a few words and that was it. It wasn't a problem, Deku seemed old enough to be able to handle solid food and that what was what mattered. Stain would have to go hunt for diapers though, which soured his mood. A pain and inconvenience, but it would all pay off in the end.

Once the quirk wore off the baby, he would surely remember the things Stain taught him. And he'd raise higher up to the pedestal All Might was on. 

______________________

please someone request a dadmight thing