Act 1

Again as the jackass acting jokester in their beggarly appearance of the fool on stage. It's all she has known for so long since being comedic and a joker has always been familiar. She never got to have fun when she was younger so now doing this and making other people happy is important to her. Only if Bonnie could actually make them laugh in theatre, sure that they would rather if she were to stripdown and dance upon a pole, but no, know she much rather act out some comedic skits and juggle at the end, Bonnie has great performances but it does disappoint the audience, to their standards.
"THIS is NO scene for you" a loud man's voice yells. Bonnie is used to them mocking her, but she doesn't truly know what any of them except. Why couldn't they just be a decent audience?!
"Girl!"
This man with his tall top hat in the crowd of mockery raises a walking stick high with a green gem on the handle, he starts waving it around like a manic. "This is no scene for you!" The man repeated.
Of course, Bonnie could not respond to this man in the crowded audience, after all this is her showtime, So where else would she be? Telling jokes at the bar, oh its fun being that classy girl.
Bonnie Just continued the act and once she finished her stage time finally exited the stage.
Backstage is cluttered with some standing mirrors and chairs with a few props and chests with costumes and hats.
Bonnie sits in the chair in front of the mirror and wipes away her lipstick and fusses with her hair.
Some guy who is probably about to go on stage in the next act approaches
"That crowd was really nailing you out there, was like torture. Being a clown is not always the young ladies job." He stood as if what he just said was supposed to wake bonnie up or something, but he just irritated her, what would he know. What a thing to say to someone you don't even know.
"Thanks, I know, and I'm a joker, not a jester not a clown. now be done, and gone with My stage."
What was she supposed to say that she had been here as a dumb comedian act, since she was six, oh and not to brag? That's just about laughable.
He apparently must have thought to open his mouth again or clearly wasn't thinking,
"Doll you should be an acrobatic or something."
Bonnie let out a little huff and look right up at him, her expression must have said it all she wasn't impressed. it's obvious now, she despised this conversation with this guy. His face dropped and his eyes widened, he looked disappointed for some reason. finally, he walked away ready to go on stage.

Bonnie doesn't let ignorant nonsense push her buttons. She gets ready to pack up her belongings and leave before that guy finishes his act, she doesn't want to talk to someone as arrogant as that again.

checking her face in the mirror briefly Bonnie turns around to leave now, a man is standing right behind Bonnie and startles her. The man with the top hat and he looks young enough to not need that walking stick.
This man seems quite friendly actually and greets Bonnie with a smile. Introduces himself as El, "Whatever brought you into this range of the job," he asks, as Bonnie is trying to make it clear that she's trying to just leave in a hurt, to specifically avoid conversation... But he is persistent "Oh nevermind that" El continues "as lovely as you are, truly. Here, for you." He looks down towards his hands, and his icy eyes get covered by the rim of his hat, he presents to me a long chain necklace with a square purple pendant, "Oh" what in the world is this stranger doing. He insists and goes fixing it around Bonnie's neck, bonnie let him put it on her, it hung low. And she turns to look in the mirror. She can't see her reflection. "You look just like your mo..." The top hatred mans voice softly fades away. Bonnie tries to turn back and look at the top-hatted man standing beside her but everything turns white for a moment, and her eyes are glued to the mirror, all there is, is the frame. Bonnie seems to be able to just walk towards it and almost impulsively she touches the frame and in a flash, everything turned blank. Completely blank.
Bonnie looks and I see can myself, and the pendant is pulsing with a glow, and Bonnie starts to hear these voices, the mirrors awakening, confused and scared, And definately lost. She feels herself falling into the blankness there is nothing but herself here now, everything is terrifying, everything seems to be going a mile a minute. Before Bonnie can fully panic about falling into nothingness. It all just stops and shes took over by pitch darkness everything is black, and can't even see herself now.
Bonnie thinks she may be dead, maybe that man killed her
Is it them? magic men.
These voices they're not in her head.
"What the hell is this." The only smart enough thing bonnie could possibly think to say. She moves a bit and touches a frame behind her and feels a blanket over her. Throwing her arms up uncovering to a dim room and some strange faces looking down. "What the hell is this?" One of them said and the others smiled and some chuckled. Bonnie looks to her side, she is on the floor, next to the mirror Bonnie just had fallen through. "Please," a tall young man who could be a just a boy, with piercing eyes stared at bonnie seriously, but looking more directly at the floor. "please put the blackout blanket back over the mirror."