Chapter 7

Unedited

a few days later

   Dan walked into the coffee shop, Receiving a smile from Gage. "Look who's early." The younger rolled his eyes as he made his way behind the counter.

"I actually set my alarm today." He said before sticking his tongue out. The other starting laughing. Dan smiled to him self as he put his apron on. I hope this day goes by quickly, no offense to Gage. I just want to sleep.

Quickly was an understatement, the morning went by slowly. Dan was ready to walk out, gage made him deal with all the moms and all female teenagers. It was now heading for six, thank fuck, now it will hopefully go fast. Plus, Dan, you only have to work until one then you can leave.

The sound of the door being opened snapped Dan out of his thoughts. He turned around to see a face he knew, grate.

"What can I get you?" He asked throwing on a fake smile. The man in front looked shocked once he had a good look at the teen. "Dan? Wow, it's been little less then a year. How are you?" Andrew asked, "oh, and can I get a large black coffee and a medium, vanilla iced coffee please." Dan nodded and wrote it all down as the other spoke before handing it to Gage.

"I've been good, well other than the fact I'm working three jobs... but everything's good. How have you been?" Andrew laughed. I ready hope he didn't tell asshole about me being here.

"Three jobs? Damn, you have a lot more motivation than I do. I've been good... I'm getting married next month." Dan's eyes widened, "really? congratulations." Andrew smiled as Gage sat the cups onto the counter.

One more hour, Dan, then you can leave and go to sleep. "Hey Dan, I'm going out back for a smoke." Gage said. Dan nodded and watched as they walked away.

Dan turned around and started to make himself a drink. He usually made it for himself when he worked, cause the drink wasn't on the menu.

"I'll be with in a second." Dan said when he heard the door open. Please, do not let this be a teenager or a stuck up mom. "That's fine, I have time." Fuck, it's a stuck up asshole. I rather deal with the rich, white, mom named Karen.

Once Dan finished making his drink he turned around, "What can I get you?" He said plainly receiving a chuckles from the older male in front of him. "I'll have," he looked down at the drink Dan had, "what you have there." Dan sighed.

"It's not on the menu."

"Well, I guess that you'll have to make up a random price cause I'm not leaving till you make me one of them." Dan glared at him before huffing.

  Phil watched as Dan turned around and started to make the drink. "So, I stopped by your apartment the other day. After a half hour of me knocking some blond told me you moved. Where did you move to?" Why can't just sit there quietly like any other customer. Dan didn't reply, he didn't need to answer his questions. Phil laughed, "I'm only asking this because Michael wanted to know." Dan looked at him. He let out a loud sigh, "I'm back at my parents house." He told him before turning back around.

Phil looked at Dan's back with a look of worry. "Why d-" "look," Dan said Turing around, "Can you please stop trying to make small talk? We both know that I don't want to talk to you," he handed Phil the cup," here, now leave."

  Phil just looked at him. "How much?" He asked quietly. Dan took a deep breath, "$6.50." He watched as Phil took out his wallet and pull out a twenty. The younger took it and got his change, "here." He said handing it out to him. Phil shook his head, "keep it."

  "I don't need your fucking money." Phil didn't reply, instead he walked away. Dan groaned loudly.

——-

Hi! So ummm,  I have a few things to say. The first one being that I'm moving, so I don't know how long it will be til the WiFi gets turned on. With that being said there might be a little gap between updates, bigger then the ones that I've been doing.

The second being about my recent lack of updates, this is for all my books not just this one. I just haven't been okay mentally... and me picking my phone and trying to type just turned to me starring at the screen trying to figure out what to type.

Just know that when I get better there will be a lot of updates and more books coming.