Teen Terror...

(A/N; Cover art by FuntimeFreaks they did a great job with the pic! I love it XD... The School system is a bit wonky, but just go with it! Hey Idk what your school was like but my highschool only did four periods a day excluding lunch in the middle! Before ya ask we'd go half the year do an exam or something and then switch to four new classes... Twas the life of a Canadian Highschooler... I miss highschool... Lot less stress... Also you could be set up in classes with ninth graders while your in grade twelve! I took a grade twelve wood shop class in grade eleven, cuz I was placed straight into grade eleventh one my tenth year!!!
Oh and I'm only writing Error and Ink's songs cuz there's too many people...
Ok last thing! During the story we switch to Geno's pov but only a bit and you'll see why. And it'll be marked in °__° as in it's still the story but Ink's not recounting this.)

"It all started... In highschool~..."

"My body was thirteen at the time,"

Everyone but Blue and Dream found that sentence odd... Even Night and Error...;

"I had finally convinced my foster mom at the time to let me go to school! I was so excited... Geno and I had a few classes together, like homeroom, mathematics, art and homec... But other then that I was alone for gym, lunch, history... And my free period... I had it pretty good for a while, being the nerdy art kid... But even so... I since had a bare minimum understanding of the world and how it worked... Making me a prime candidate for bullies..."

"Error, you and Fresh were still in elementary at the time so you were unaware of it... Though you still always seemed to notice the scratches and bruises... But I still tried my best to hide them from you guys... Didn't do a good job thought since Geno seemed to notice as well... And... Well..."

"One day I got sick of the bullying;

'JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I'M THE GOD OF CREATION FOR ASGORE'S SAKES LEAVE ME ALONE!!!'

'HA LIKE A WIMP LIKE YOU COULD BE A GOD OF ANYTHING!'

'YEAH AND YOU DRAWINGS ARE TRASH ANYWAY SO HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE!'

'HEY I BET HE GETS HIS "POWER" FROM THESE!'

'HEY NO! GIVE THOSE BACK!'

'HA HA! WHATCHA GONNA DO ART FREAK! ALL YOU STUPID!~ PAINTS ARE RIGHT HERE! HEY RICK CATCH!'

"... And then I snapped... I didn't have my vials cuz they took them..."

The others looked confused... Even Cross and Night... The only one's that understood and showed concern were Error, Dream, Blue, Decy and Fresh...;

'UHHHH... J-JOHN... I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE THEM BACK...'

"I was so scared they'd break them... They were so important to me back then... I barely ever took them off... So..."

'Ink! Stop! What Are You...'

"I had nearly beaten those boys to death... I just couldn't stop myself... It wasn't till I heard Geno's voice that I finally snapped out of it... When Geno saw me in that state... One that was so similar to Fresh's at the time... I guess it kinda clicked in his head what had happened-"

"WAIT! So Geno knew this WHOLE time and said nothing!?!"

"Yes, but I asked him to so... That's beside the point... Now where was I... Right! After Geno found out about me he explained that it was wrong of me to hurt those boys... Even if they deserved it... Which I already knew... It was just without my vials I don't really think straight..."