Questioning (Part 1)

Disclaimer: Do Not mind my spelling and grammar mistakes. I live in Germany but I'm from the Philippines.

Hey, I'm Jack.
Right now I'm in 6th grade and it's the first day of school so we'll be probably getting new Classmates. Hopefully, it's someone nice this time. Not like the others. They're a bunch of Assholes. The only people I care about in this school are my close friends Lucas, Dean, Yuki and my Girlfriend Kaithlyn. We were in the same class last year but she got to the Gymnasium Grade and Us three stayed in Subsidization Class which is the lowest Class. We've been a couple for almost a year and we are very happy together.

I was waiting outside the school gates for them. It's already 7:35 am and the classes start in 10 minutes. „Where are they?", I thought to myself while I looked at my phone to see if they texted me but there was nothing. While I was going through my phone, I saw someone clutching their knees in front of me, gasping for air. It's Dean.
"Dude, sorry I'm late but my mom is being in a bad mood this morning.","No worries. Have the others texted you if they are coming later than late?" I asked him. He looked at his phone. "Yes, Lucas told me he's gonna be 10 minutes late. The girls are already inside." I looked at him questioning. "What the-?! I told them to meet here not inside. And how can Lucas out of all people be late? He literally lives like next to the school!" He just shrugged and said, "Don't ask me?". I sighed "Nevermind! Let's just go inside before our teacher is there before us. He nodded and followed me.

Our school is not that big. Once you go through the gates, on your left is the A-Building.
We have Buildings from A to F.
In the A-Building are the secretary, the principal, the vice principals and the Nurse's Office.
In the B-Building are 2 Computer Rooms, the boys toilets and 2 Floors of Classrooms.
The C-Building is where the biggest halls are, an area with 16 Benches and 7 Tables for those, the science labs, the big auditorium, the girls bathroom and the Substitute Plan.
The D-Building has room to dispute settlements, a small auditorium and classrooms where the music classes are being held.
The E-Building is connected to the C-Building and has rooms for the teachers.
The F-Building is the tallest one and has 3 Floors full of classrooms and the cafeteria.

Here you can see the Gate of our School.

Here you can see outside of the C/E Building

Here you can see outside of the C/E Building. Behind the Camera is the B-Building. If you go to the dark corner in the middle then you will end up at the gates of the school/the D-Building.

 If you go to the dark corner in the middle then you will end up at the gates of the school/the D-Building