Broken Heart and clear Thoughts (Part 2)

20th November 2015

I turned 13 already, been with Kaithlyn together for a year and a few weeks but I've been distracted since he came to this school. I can't concentrate because of Adrien and all my questions.

Why am I always blushing?
Why am I stuttering when I talk to him?

I can't think normally. I'm not crushing on him, am I? No! I can't be attracted to boys! That's disgusting. No offense to gay people but I just can't see myself being with a boy.

I'm in my room scrolling through my Instagram when I received a text from Kaithlyn.

Jake Kaithlyn

Hey...
Hey Babe ❤️
How are you?
You ok?
Yes, I'm ok but...
But?
I think we need to break up...
Nice prank 😂❤️
It's not a prank! This is serious!
But why? Have I done something wrong?
Well, I think you're not ready for a relationship. You spoke always about masturbating and stuff. You got me chocolate for our 1-year anniversary present even tho I'm lactose intolerant.
But I didn't even know what that meant and I didn't know you were.
I'm sorry...
*blocked*

I couldn't believe it. I'm about to have a mental breakdown. She just broke up with me. I laid down on my bed, texting Lucas, Fiona, Yuki and Dean about what happened. They were as shocked as I am. I was lying on my side with my phone right in front of me, eyes full of tears. I went to turn off my phone and walked to my computer to watch some YouTube videos and play some Minecraft with a few friends from Austria who I met on some server.

It's already 11 pm and I've been distracting from the breakup. I was happy again. I thanked the others for the company and ended the Skype call with them and turned off my computer. I brushed my teeth and made myself ready for bed before I went to sleep.

(Next Day)

All five of us were walking to our classroom passing by Kaithlyn and her new classmates and friends. They were all glaring at me. Why me? She was the one who broke up with me.

While Yuki and Fiona were in the toilet, Lucas, Dean and I were talking about stuff. "You guys really haven't jerked off yet?", Lucas asked me. We both looked at him confused and I asked „Jerked off?". He looked really dumbfounded „Are you serious? You don't know what that is?". We both shook our heads. He shook his head in disappointment and sighed "Just look it up on your computer and do it.". We both nodded.
The rest day of school was pretty boring. My parents were at their work and my sister still had some classes. Once I finished my homework I thought about the thing what Lucas said. I wanted to try it so I looked it up on Google.

(⚠️A Little smut warning so skip if you don't like⚠️)

There wasn't a video on YouTube but on something called Pornhub. I was a bit scared of what I'm about to watch because I knew what porn was. You could only see someone's hips who had jeans on. He took his pants off and showed the camera how to „jerk off". I was stressed out about what I should do so I opened my pants, lowered them down with my boxers down to my knees. He said that I should look up porn or something that makes you hard.
I thought about it for a minute and I was a bit disgusted to see a woman naked with her boobs and stuff. So I did something, which I never thought I would be doing. I looked up gay porn. Once I saw two guys having sex, I jerked off.
After a few minutes, I felt like I was peeing so I pulled up my boxers and pants and ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. I sat down and... there was nothing. No pee. Strange I thought to myself so I went back to my computer and continued. It went like this for a few times so when I got that feeling again I just kept ongoing. It was tingling and then some weird sticky white stuff came out and I thought „That's weird pee". I googled it and it says that the sticky stuff is called Sperm or so-called Cum which you needed to make a baby. I wiped it off with some tissue and went to sleep feeling very strange but also satisfied.

(To be continued)

Short chapter I know. And you got some information you didn't want to know.