Chapter 10

Tae's POV (the car accident)

I was mesmerized by her face. How is she mine? How is this beautiful angel mine? I'm the luckiest guy on earth. She turns to me, smiling. Suddenly her expression turns panicked. I turn only to be pushed out of the way and I hear a sickening thud. Lali's body.

The driver gets out and asks Lali if she's OK. I regain my senses and run to her

"LALI!!" I run towards her and pull her protectively towards me. She's hurt, I can see it on her face.

"Gwenchana, Baby?!" I ask, even though I know she's not. "It's all my fault, you're just too beautiful!" I say, worriedly. I am so stupid. She got hit protecting me. I should have protected her!! 

"I'm fine, Tae" she responded. No, you're not. I thought, but I kept it to myself. Just then, her fragile body is slammed against my chest, I see her pained expression and anger rushes through me. Whoever's in that car is going to get beaten up.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?" I yelled, "YOU JUST HURT MY GIRLFRIEND!!" I yell going around to the open door.

"Now, that's no way to greet your mother and fiancee". That witch. And what is this about a fiancee? 

"Mother, what do you want?" I said harshly. I have never been on good terms with her or my father, but I keep those issues to myself.

"Who's this?" She asks, eyeing Lisa.

"My girlfriend. Who you just hurt. Apologize to her, Mother" I say, surprised at how steady my voice is even though it should be shaking with anger. The words that came out of her mouth next almost made me punch her, but I don't hit girls. Unfortunately.

"I'm not apologizing to a lowly slut like her" She did not just say that about my baby. I exploded.

"MOTHER!!! DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT HER!! APOLOGIZE!!" I scream. I completely lost my shit. No one can say that about Lali and get away with it.

"No, Taehyung darling. Stop yelling. You'll scare your fiancee" What the actual fuck? What fiancee? I was so shocked I almost let go of Lali, but there was no way I was letting her go, she was in pain.

"What the hell are you talking about now, woman?!?" I ask, loudly.

"Well, my son. It's about time you got married. I have chosen the perfect bride for you. Your father is friends with her father. This way, we can merge both our companies"

"So, basically it's a business transaction" I roll my eyes. "No, thanks," I say.

"Tae Tae Oppa!" said that annoying voice that I hate

"Let go of her! I'm your fiancee, come to me instead!" No way in fucking hell I'm letting my baby go. What happened next sent me into full-blown panic mode 

I felt Lali grasp my arms tighter and gasp. I turn to face her fully, she looks into my eyes

"Tae, I-I ca-cant breathe" she gasps. My heart tightened. I need to get her to a hospital, NOW!!.

"Oh god! Look at this actress!" My mother dares to say. She steps towards Lali, making her flinch. No way in hell you're touching my baby, you witch. I step in front of Lisa and hold her face

"Just hold on, Baby. I'll get you to a doctor. Don't worry. I'm here"  I say, panicking myself. I can't bear to see her like this.

"Kim Taehyung, move now," my mother's annoying voice said

"No, mother. You will not touch her" I say, voicing my thoughts.

"Very well" she snapped her fingers. 4 of the many bodyguards she traveled with came out of the car and gripped me. I was pulled of Lisa. She fell to the ground.