Chapter 19

Lisa's POV:

I look down at my hand on my stomach, rubbing it.

"Hmmmmm, my little angel. What should we do today?" I ask. I'm trying to figure out what to do since I'm not allowed out of the house alone. 

"Let's watch some TV!!" I said. I went and sat down on the couch, putting the TV on. I stayed like that for about half an hour when I think I dozed off. I woke up to immense pain in my side.

"Ahhhhh, what's wrong?" I moan softly. I try to get up but fail as another wave of pain hits me in the stomach. There must be something wrong, it's way too early for Braxton Hicks contractions to be starting. I'm panicked now.

I get up slowly and walk around. I don't want to call Taehyung unless I have to, I mean, he would probably call the special forces, knowing him. I hold in a scream as the pain starts again, thats it. I'm calling Tae. I run to my phone and dial his number. He doesn't pick up. I start crying. Partially from pain and partially from the stress of him not answering. I decide to call Jin, no answer. Same with Jungkook. Yoongi doesn't answer. I call Jimin, praying that he will.

"Lali? Is that you?" his voice rings through the phone.

"OH THANK GOD JIMIN!! WHY ARENT THE OTHERS ANSWERING?!?" I yell while sobbing

"Shhhh, calm down, Lali. They got their phones confiscated after they beat Sehun up" he answered

"Are they in detention?" 

"Yeah, they should be out in about 3 minutes, though, why?" he asked, a bit concerned

"Well, I feel like I'm having contractions but it's too early for the baby to come. I can't stand up properly. I need Taehy-AHHHHHHH!!!" I scream as another wave of pain hits me

"OH MY GOD! LALI! HOLD ON! I'LL GET TAE!!" he yells, panicked. I can hear him running and a door bursting open. I hear the teacher yelling and Jimin telling them it was an emergency. The phone is handed to someone else.

"BABY?!? Gwenchana?!? What happened?! Were on our way home!!!" Taehyungs voice rings through

"TAEHYUNG!!" I scream through the pain

"FUCK!! BABY, WHAT HAPPENED?!? ARE YOU OK?!? WE ARE 5 MINUTES AWAY!!" he screams, obviously panicked

"Tae, I think there's something wrong with the baby. I feel like I'm getting contractions but it's way too early for-AHHHHH!" I double over as pain takes over me.

"BABY!!!! BABY?! WHAT HAPPENED?!? ARE YOU OK?!?" he yells into the phone.

"It hurts, Tae!!" I sob. I hear the phone hang up and the keys in the lock. The door bursts open and Taehyung's eyes search for me. They meet mine as I'm crouched on the floor and he runs to me.

"Baby!! Shit, what happened?" he asked me, helping me up.

"Well, I feel like I'm getting contractions, but-AHHHH!!! GOD, IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!" I scream. Taehyung picks me up and puts me on the couch. The other boys run after us. I grab Tae's hand and put it on my stomach, on the side.

"Right there is where it hurts the most" I pant. He keeps his hand there and holds my other one. Yoongi comes with a thermometer and medicine.

"Take this, Lali," he says, handing me the medicine. I take it and choke on the water. Taehyung rubs my back. Another wave of pain hit me, but much less intense than the last one. I wince and put my hand on Tae's, which is still on my stomach.

"Baby, breathe for me. You're doing great. The pain should go away soon." he said, worriedly looking at Yoongi. He nods.

"The pain should go away soon, Doll," he says. Jin looks at me with concern.