Chapter 22

I was laughing so much at this!!!♐  Look at Tae's protective face at the end. He looks so jealous!! 🤣🤣🤣💜💜💜

Lisa's POV:

After that incident, we went back home and tried to sleep. I'm pretty sure Taehyung is still super happy about the news because he keeps asking me every second whether it's real. 

"Baby, are you really carrying two of our babies?!" Taehyung asks me, wrapping his arms around me. We are lying on my bed.

"Yes, Oppa," I say, smiling as I caress his blue hair. I frown as something crosses my mind, knowing that I needed to ask him. 

"Baby, what's wrong?!" he asked, sitting up slightly. I take his face in my hands and move closer to him. He pulls my body to his.

"Tae, you are going to have to tell your mother about this. She is going to be a grandmother, and your father too." I say, scared of his reaction. He freezes and pulls me closer, burying his face in my neck.

" Aniyo. No Baby, I don't want my parents anywhere our babies or you. I don't want anything to happen to you" he says, adamantly. I sigh.

"I can put up with your mother, but what about..." I trail off as tears come to my eyes when I think about what Tzuyu will do to me if she finds out.

"Baby, what's wrong?!" Taehyung asks, pulling me to his chest. I breathe deeply.

"What will Tzuyu do when she finds out, Oppa?" I ask, looking into his eyes. I see the alarm on his face when he sees how scared I am. He pulls me as close as he possibly can and whispers into my ear

"I would rather die than let her touch you. I won't let her hurt you, Baby". I sniff and nod at him.

"Let's sleep, Oppa. We have school in the morning" I say. He nods and I turn around.

*Time skip* (About 2 AM):

I wake up in a cold sweat and feel the bed next to me. I just had a nightmare about Tzuyu and Tae's mum killing me. I know it must sound insane, but I am terrified. Taehyung sits up and looks around, he gets concerned when he sees my face. I latch onto him and sob quietly. I feel his muscular arms hug me tightly.

"Baby, what's wrong? I'm right here, no one can hurt you" he says soothingly

"Your mum and Tzuyu, I had a nightmare about them. They-" I cut myself off. Taehyung looks down at me.

"What, Baby. They what?" he asks me, genuinely concerned.

"They killed me" I whispered and started sobbing again. Taehyung is shocked.

"They plotted to kill me and then Tzuyu ran me over. As I was dying on the ground, I saw your mum standing over me, she bent down and whispered.." I trail off, too traumatized to speak. I look at Taehyung and see him crying as well.

"She whispered 'I guess you did end up like your parents after all'" I sob

"Oh, Baby. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Shhhhhhh, I won't let anyone touch you." Taehyung said. I put my hands in his shirt and rake his back with my hands, trying to find something to latch onto.

"I'm sorry, Baby. I'm so sorry. I'm right here, you're safe with me" he kept reassuring me. Suddenly my phone rings. I pick it up and let go of Taehyung. He rubs my back. I see the Caller I.D is unidentified, so I pick it up carefully.

"Yeo-yoebosayo?" I stutter. The line is silent. I look at Tae. I shrug. I am about to hang up the call when someone speaks on the other end. I recognize the voice immediately.

"Hello, princess". My eyes widen at a voice that I haven't heard in years, but I still find terrifying. 

My uncle. A million thoughts run through my head.

"H-h-how di-did you g-get my nu-num-number?" I ask shakily, Taehyung is looking at me, concerned. I wait for a response.

"That doesn't matter now, does it? It's too late for you now, Lalisa" he replies. I start shaking. Tae holds me as he looks at me worriedly

"Princess-" 

"Don't call me that" I cut him off. I hear him laugh sarcastically. He ignores me and I feel Taehyung wiping away the hot tears that are flowing down my cheeks.

"Princess, I want to speak with your brother," he says. I assume he means Jin.

"No," I say vehemently. He laughs sarcastically again.

"DO WHAT I SAY PRINCESS, OR IT WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU!" he yells. I jump and Taehyung gets very concerned. I put my hand on his arm.

"Oppa, stay here. I need to give the phone to Jin Oppa. I'll explain when I get back, OK?" I asked with pleading eyes. He must have sensed it was a delicate situation because he nodded and kissed my cheek. I thanked him and left the room. I tiptoed past Jungkook's room and quietly opened Jin's door. I close the door behind me. I walk over to the bed and shake him gently. He wakes up immediately and turns on the bedside light. His eyes widen when he sees my face. He immediately sits up and I climb under his covers on the side of his bed.

"Sweetie, what happened?! Did you have a nightmare? Where's Taehyung?" he asked, holding me. I shake my head

"Oppa, someone wants to talk to you" I whisper, terrified as I hand him the phone.  He takes it and says hello. He is still holding me tightly and I am curled up into a ball. I watch his face change as he realizes who it is. I assume they were talking about something serious because I couldn't hear the other end of the phone properly. All of a sudden, Jin tightened his grip around me and growled.

"If you so much as go near my baby sister, I will kill you," he says lowly, reminding me of Taehyung when he growls. Jin hangs the phone up and hugs me tightly. I am sobbing and terrified.

"Oppa, what is he going to do to me?!" I ask, terrified. I start sobbing loudly. Probably enough to wake up Jungkook, who is the only person in the house that isn't awake. I hear footsteps down the corridor and the door bursts open. I am curled up in Jin's arms, so I don't look up. I hear Jungkook and Taehyung asking what happened.

"What happened?!" Jungkook asked. Jin is still fuming.

"Baby! Why are you crying?!" I hear Taehyung say and walk towards us. I lift my head.

"Taehyung, take my phone and call Jimin and Yoongi, jebal" Jin askes him. Tae nods.

5 minutes later, we hear the doorbell ring and Taehyung answers it. Jimin and Yoongi run into the room. 

"Jimin-ah. Take Lali out of the room, I need to talk with the boys about something" Jin says. I shake my head.

"I want Taehyung Oppa!" I whine like a baby.

"I know, Lali. But I need to tell Taehyung about the situation so he can protect you." Jin says to me. I consider it and nod. I run to Taehyung and hug him tightly. He kisses my head and squeezes me one last time before I walk out of the room with Jimin.

"So, Pokpak. Let's get you to bed" he says, putting his arm around me and leading me to my room.

As I lay in my bed and sits next to me and strokes my hair, I say one more thing before I fall asleep.

"Jimin-ah" I whisper 

"Yes, Pokpak?" he looks at me. I close my eyes and feel myself dosing off.

"I'm scared..." I trail off before I fall into a nightmare-tormented sleep.

Authors note:

Hey guys, 

I'm so sorry for such a late update!!! Personal stuff has been going on and I have been trying to finish this chapter for ages!! 

Hopefully, I will be updating regularly again!!

Love you all for understanding,

Author-nim 💜💜💜💜💜💜