Because of you

⚠Warning⚠
This chapter contains things that may be disturbing to some people such as:

Suicidal thoughts and actions

Viewer discretion is advised

¤ ~ ~ ~ ~ ¤ ~ ~ ~ ~ ¤ ~ ~ ~ ~  ¤ ~ ~ ~ ~ ¤

Something.
Anything.
I'll take what's sharp. That's all I need. For now anyways.

The door was shut and locked. I was rummaging through the cabnits to see if I could find anything. Finally, under the sink I sound a dull, shiny, silver piece of the pipes that had broken off. I could sharpen it..

I stood up from under the sink and centered the middle of the shard's dull side on the counter corner. I placed one of my hands over it in a fist and my other hand on the shard, moving it up and down in a quick pace as to sharpen it.

Once it was sharp enough to break through skin, I stopped sharpening it and took a seat on the corner of the tub. Carefully, I raised the shard and positioned it over my arm.

It would only take a few...that's it..just do it

I didn't remember too much after that. Just blurs of my actions. That was fine too.

I put down the shard on the counter and began to clean up. I took a wet cloth and cleaned the blood off then washed the cloth and rinsed the shard.

"Ciel, are you alright? You've been in there for quite a while."

I replied quickly "yeah! I'm fine. I was just...washing my face!"

"If your sure..."

The footsteps departed as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. My relieved face was replaced with a devilish smile that crept up all the way to my ears. My eyes narrowed. It was so simple! How have I never thought of it!

"Hah..hahah...hahAhaHaHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! It was so simple!"

¤ ~ ~ ~ ~ ¤ ~ ~ ~ ~ ¤ ~ ~ ~ ~ ¤ ~ ~ ~ ~ ¤
Ayyy! I'm back!