Main Room

In the main room of the hideout, Cinder and Roman are looking at the city map on a wooden table. There are two blue crosses drawn. One between the red words "FOREVER" and "FALL", the other is under a blue word that says "HELLCAT" on the forever fall . Also there are two circles drawn. One of them is drawn over "FALL" between the blue crosses and the other is drawn on the western territory of Residential District of the city.

"Roman, is this the same map of the city?" Cinder questioned Roman.

"Yeah," Roman said. "Cause there's no other city maps for that."

"Just kidding," Cinder said. "I know that."

Both Mercury and Emerald entered the main room later. Cinder looked at them in surprise. She gave them a grin.

"Ah, there you are," Cinder said to the two. She looks at the map as Emerald and Mercury getting in their positions to listen. "Guys, the blue circle on Forever Fall is where Neo Politan crashed her car. The blue crosses are when I and Neo saw a red Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat from Vytal. Unfortunately, we lost our gain. We don't know how it happened, but I'm pretty sure that it may be that Dodge driver involved in to ruin the heist."

"What about that circle in Residential District, Cinder?" Roman asked, pointing at the Residential District on the map. "Another shit storm caused by that Dodge? Just asking."

"No," Cinder replied. "That's where we meet a friend of mine. Hazel Rainart."

"Wait," Mercury said. He's resting his left shoulder on a wall, has his arms crossed. He then took a deep breath and stopped crossing his arms. "That chad guy in a Explorer?"

"You know him?" Cinder asked.

"Yeah," Mercury yelled. "I met him years ago. He's a Ford guy, but respectful one. Here's an interesting story. I was 28 back then. It was a rainy day. Heavy rain. My Chevy broke down on my way back home. I had to call a tow truck, but it takes 30 minutes, and I have no time to sleep. I was lucky Hazel came back to take me home when the tow truck took it. He took me to a bar named 'Greene Bar' in Commercial District. We drank together and went back home drunk. Shit, that was the moment I promised myself to not forget."

"Catchy," Cinder said. "I worked with him once. He respected me for my driving skill. I was a Shelby driver back then. However, a year ago, my last job got screwed, because of a bitch goes by the name 'Raven Branwen'. She destroyed my beauty and the package."

"What was your car then?" Emerald asked. She's curious.

"A 2007 Shelby GT500. Red with white stripes."

"Do you know what Raven asked you last time?" Roman asked.

"Well," Cinder replied back. She scratches her head. "She asked where Summer Rose was."

"Is that Dodge driver Summer Rose all along?" Mercury asked. He asked it like he has never known it before.

"No!" Cinder yelled at Mercury. "Because she's gone!"

"Where could she be?" Roman asked.

"You know," Cinder said.

"Oh, right," Says Roman. "When are we gonna meet him?"

"If we fail to stop the Hellcat..." Cinder replied back. "Then he's the hot spot."

"Fine by me," Emerald agreed. "My '69 Camaro SS is 700 horsepower. Light and fast."

"Good," Cinder says. She took her hands from the table and clapped her hands. "Then we consider our plan to be initiated in midnight. Emerald, it's all yours."

Everyone is returning to their routine things to do. For Emerald, tonight's her joyride with that Hellcat. Emerald smirks with satisfaction. She then proceeds to take her Camaro for her preparation for tonight.