Chapter Thirty-Six:

Michael's P.O.V:

Do you know what it's like to fight with yourself? Over every little thing?

It's difficult to reach an agreement. But this wasn't only a small thing. This was a life changing decision.

...In my head at least...

If I told Ashton of my feelings, what would happen?

One of two things:

1. He would hate me for the rest of my life.

2. He wouldn't hate me, but things would be completely awkward between us, ruining our friendship.

And then there is the chance of him loving me back, but that just wasn't going to happen.

--

I sat quietly to the sofa, and held the bowl of popcorn gently at my chest. I watched as the spontaneous snowflakes drifted around on the screen.

I had nothing better to do on my Saturday nights. Other then to watch Disney's 'Frozen' on repeat, and pig out on buttery snacks. 

Luke was out with Calum, and I didn't want to force myself in Ashton and Evee's house. Did I want to be alone?

Not really.

My thoughts were slowly eating away at me. My mind was a mess, and all I wanted was to be set free from myself. For the past three hours I had been thinking about Ashton. I had thought about myself, and each and every consequence that this decision could surface.

And out of no where, I realized what I needed to do.

I needed to do it.

--

Luke's words played over in my head, the whole while it took to get ready, "You need to tell him, Michael."

And I would answer back, "I am," each time. 

After slipping into my cleanest pair of black skinnies, and a stretched sweater, I took a glance in the mirror.

Something looked strong in my stature, but on the inside all I felt was mush.

I was really going to do this.

I was about to reveal my little secret to Ashton.

--

At 8:04, I stepped foot out into the cold of the night. I looked down both ends of the street, to see a lamp to my left. It lit about half of the road, and luckily, it was in the direction of Ashton's house.

Walking down the steps of the apartment, I felt a nerve begin to bounce in my stomach.

What is he going to think?

Is this really the right thing to do?

Should I-

Before I had time to change my mind, I took off down the sidewalk.

A cold breeze hit my cheeks softly, causing them to go flushed. I shivered slightly under my warm sweater, but continued on.

About fifteen minutes later,  I was stood outside Ashton's house. 

My nose was running slightly, and my lips were dry. 

I couldn't think straight, but I did manage to walk forward anyway.

Knock, knock, knock.

Here goes nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Next chapter will stay in Mikey's POV)

 Alright. I had no idea how to start what is to come next. Originally I had planned for all of this chapter, and the next to be in one, but I just coldn't get that in my head. So I split Mikey's POV into two chapters for effect.

I've had this wrote for about a week or two, but I couldn't decide on whether or not I wanted to go in this direction, but I do, and I am. So here it is.

Excuse any mistakes, or weird things.

I'm sorry for such the delay on my updating. Things have been super hectic for me for a while now, and I'm losing focus. Things have gotten to the point to were I want to drop out of school. *sigh* I just need a breather, guys. And apparently, I may be moving next week. New house, new school, new people. I'm kind of nervous. I don't know if I can handle that.

But saying that, I hope you guys have been having a great time in your lives...doing whatever you do. Tell me about it below, huh? I'sd really like to get to know some of my incredible readers. 

Tell me all of your predictions and thoughts please! And vote if you liked :)

I love you guys to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond..

Stay incredible!

-Robin Nicole xx

(Ps. And like I said above, the next chapter will also be in Michael's POV. I'm really excited to write it as well. When do you guys want to see an update? Tonight? Tomorrow? I'll see what I can do sweeties :D)