Janah~ exposed secret *SMUT*

WARNINGS: ALPHA/OMEGA concept, cock torture just slightly, VERY DEEP SUBSPACE, degrading words, asphyxiation kink (Choking kink), and some adjustments to their heights because I said so. there might be other shit, but i'm not good at remembering them.  Oh, there's cum inflation. Also mentions of mpreg, and rim jobs, and small dicks. Also I don't know shit about werewolves and shit so sorry.......I just kinda made it my own thing.

Growing up, every young little boy and little girl, always looks forward to their eighteenth birthday. 

Why? you may ask.

Well it's simple. On every werewolf's eighteenth birthday, they get classified into one of three rankings, Alpha, Beta, and Omega. 

Alphas are meant to be the strong ones, the leaders of the packs and are the highest rank. Beta's are the second in line and can act as second in command if a pack leader, usually Alpha, were to die. Now on to Omega's. Omega's are considered to be the lowest rank among wolves, and are often looked down upon and cared for a very little amount. And if you're a male omega, well things are ten times worse. 

And that's where a young man named Jack Avery comes into the story. All his life, his family had taught him that omega's were scum, and that their only purpose was to have pups, nothing more, nothing less. This is what caused the fear of his eighteenth birthday, rather than the excitement and joy most other werewolves experienced towards this occasion. 

Both Jacks parents were Alpha's. This only made things more terrifying for Jack. What if he was an Omega? How would his parents react? Would they disown them? And most importantly, would he lose his best friend, his crush, Jonah?

Jonah had already been sorted into his ranking. Jonah was an Alpha, and just like Jack, he had been raised to believe that Omega's weren't worthy of respect. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack looked in the mirror before letting out a nervous breath. This was the day, the day he'd find out what his rank was. Jack was a small boy only standing at the small height of 5'4. Deep down he already knew what he was going to be ranked as. He knew he was to small to be ranked as an Alpha, there was still a chance that he could at least be ranked as a Beta, but then again, that was very unlikely. Jack knew he would be ranked as an Omega. 

Jack took one last glance in the mirror before turning off his bathroom light and walking out. 

The whole ride there, Jack could feel his heart beating a mile a minute. Not only would he be finding out his very much so, dreaded rank, he would also soon find his mate. Surely no one would love an Omega, nevertheless a MALE one. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack soon arrived, and stepped out of the car to find out his fate. Walking  up to the hooded man he felt his heart drop. If he was an Omega, his life would be over. Not literally, but his family life would be over, and his friendship with Jonah. 

The hooded man could sense the boys nervousness and softly spoke with the intention to calm Jack's nerves a bit, "Come boy, it's okay. Don't be scared." 

"S-Sorry," Jack said as he reached the man, bowing ever so slightly out of respect. 

"Come, give me your hand. It'll be quick, I promise." 

Jack gulped as he slowly gave the mysterious man his small hand. The hooded man studied his movements and behavior: Omega. The man was sure of it. But still, he had to do the same examinations and tests on him like he did to everyone else.