Ch. 3- Boring dinner ✔️

(Luna's POV)

"Do you imagine a life away from here." I ask Luna,

"Yeah" she sighs "I am in a relationship with
an amazing and by the way hot man" I chuckle, I can't blame her mine is too. "On a lazy Sunday, we wake up all snuggled up together, then have breakfast in bed while watching some cartoons like Scooby-Doo and Looney tunes. The rest of the day is fun and super lazy." She doesn't say anymore, because I see some tears start to fall.

"Now we're stuck in this hellhole for the rest of our lives." She says pulls her blanket over her body.

"I still have hope." I say before I turn over and close my eyes.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Are you sluts ready?" The guard shouts from the end of the hall.

"Yes" I say with an attitude from his previous statement. He walks over to us and unlocks our cells, he drags us out of the basement.

When we get to the living room he shoves on to the couch and we wait for George and Jeffery to come down.

I involuntary put my hand in my pocket and trace the dove on my bracelet. I do it when I'm nervous or sad and it helps me calm down.

"Girls" George says when he walks down the stairs with his brother behind him.

"You will be on your best behavior tonight or I will send some of the guards to teach you a lesson." He says lightly touching our faces. We both nod and head outside to the cars.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"George!!!" Someone says as we enter the mansion.

I turn and look to see a man in his fiftees with a beer gut walking over to us. He stops in front of him and they do some weird hug. He turns his look over to me and his eyes run up and down my body, making me shiver.

"Who's this beauty?" He says taking my hand and kissing it. I give him a fake smile and pull my hand away.

"My fiance" George says pulling me towards him him by waist. I wince a little from the pressure but put on a smile or I will be in a lot of pain later.

"Well let's head to dinner and talk about the our contract." He says after a moment of silence. He leads us over to a large room with a dinning room table and seats. We take a seat and not a second later waiters come over and hand us our dinner.

I'm about to put a piece of a potato in my mouth but George leans over and whispers something in my ear.

"Stay away from carbs, you need to loose weight for the wedding." He smiles and goes back to talking to Bill. I set the fork down and put my hands on my lap. I didn't think I weighed a lot.

I look over and see Lucy doing the same thing as me and one tear falls from her face.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Do you mind if I show Lucy something in my office." Bill says to Jeffery who is looking over the contract while sipping on his drink.

"Sure, go!" He orders Lucy before looking back over the contract. She gets up and follows him out of the room.

Something told me that something was gonna happen, both good and bad.

To be continued.