Ch. 10- Well That Happened...

(Leo's POV)

I open my eyes from one of the best sleeps in my life and only because Dove is curled up at my side, right where she belongs.

I gently kiss her forehead and slowly get out of bed without waking her up. I grab some jeans and head downstairs to make her some breakfast.

Couple of days ago we talked about things we liked and don't like. She told as a kid she used to love pancakes, especially chocolate chip ones, and she also told that her all time favorite food was french fries.

So instead I decided instead of fries I'll make her some hashbrowns. I also cook some eggs and pancakes. While I plating I hear footsteps and a second later she walks through the kitchen.

I turn her around and take her all in she is wearing a pair of spandex shorts with my t shirt that is two sizes two big for her and her hair in a messy bun. She never looked more beautiful.

"What are you cooking." She says as she hops on the the counter and swings her legs.

"Some food for us to enjoy." I walk towards her and Nestle between her legs before I lean down and kiss her on lips. She responds immediately and I deepen the kiss forgetting all about the food, but the I smell smoke I break the kiss and look over to see the food burning. I rush over and turn off the burner and take the dishes and put them on the sink.

"Well there goes breakfast " I sigh defeated and put my head in my hands. A few seconds later I feel arms wrap around me.

"It's okay, since we have nothing to eat how about we go to the diner, I keep hearing about." She says excitedly and I chuckle. She's talking about Angels diner, Olivia gave her the diner while her and Daniel have a long- long  vacation together.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(Dove's POV)

Once I enter the diner I see angel talking to some customers waiting for their food. I grab Leo's arm and lead him over to a booth.

"I grab the menu and look over the items and immediately spot something.

"The have chocolate chip pancakes!!" I squeal on the spot and I look up to see him chuckling abd looking at me.

"You are so adorable." He says reaching over and pushing a strand of hair behind my ears, making me blush, of course.

"Hey guys, what can I get ya?" Angel walks up to us and ready to take our order.

"Can I have the chocolate chip pancakes with a side of fruit." I say "I'll have the everything omelette." Leo says and she nods before walking away.

"After we eat, I want to show you some of my favorite places." He says grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.