Ch. 16- The Call

(Dove's POV)

Its been a couple of hours or what it feels like since I found the phone and now they pulled over and went outside to do something I'm not sure what. I reach into my pocket and take out the phone and flip it open and look for the call button, I type Leo's phone number in and hit call.

After two rings, he picks up "Leo" he growls into the phone.

"Leo" I say my voice hoarse from the lack of water.

"Dove!, thank God" Leo says with a sigh of relief.

"We're stopped somewhere, I don't know where, I'm in the back of the van and cant see anything." I tell him with a shaky voice.

"Its okay, Snake can track this phone call and then we will come and get you." he tells me and a happy tear escapes.

"Leo, they're coming back, hurry!" I say before ending the phone call and I reach over to put the phone back into the jacket before laying back down on the floor.

(Leo's POV)

I was running to snake right before she ended the call, I'm so glad she's okay right now. I run past everyone making them look at me with curious eyes, I make to his room and burst the door open he immediately looks up from his game.

"I need you to track this call, I need you to find dove!" I say hurriedly making him run out of his room towards his "den" area, as he calls it. His computer is always ready, so he plugs the phone into his computer, he types on his keys so fast, I don't understand what's happening. after a couple of minutes a map pulls up and a red dot moving.

"Found them!, they're heading out of the state." he says and I nod, we don't know where they're heading, I dial Prez's number and he immediately picks up, laughing at something.

"Prez"

"I got a call from dove and snake tracked the call now we have a location on her." I say and hums.

"Okay, I'll send an emergency text calling 'church'>" he says before hanging up.

///////////////////////////

I'm so sorry for the short chapter guys.

I'm having a little writers block and school has kept me very busy.

see you in the next chapter...