𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

***

"Mommy are you excited?"

Danny stood motionless, trying to catch his breath as he had to get off the jet in ten minutes or less. He couldn't help but procrastinate about all of this. So close to being with his Mate and when he looked at Milla he couldn't even calm down.

"Yes. Are you?"

"Yeah! It is very hot and sunny and bright. Looks like a book." She stated as she looked out the jets windows.

Danny knew that once he walked out, he would meet his Mate soon enough. Didn't know what was going on and it didn't help that the pilot was of no assistance.

Seemed like the pilot just wanted Danny off the jet as fast he could.

Suddenly he felt his body jerk forward, causing him to look out the window. Seeing a black Rolls Royce roll up to the side of the jet. Knowing instantly that Kingston was inside and found himself becoming too excited.

When he watched the car door open he saw Kingston come out. Wearing all black as he noticed him looking slightly nervous. Resting his elbow on the edge of the arm rest near the window, he just watched him.

Their eyes having yet to meet, but they didn't need to. Just looking at him was enough.

"Mommy go outside! Who is that?" Milla asked, instantly feeling like she liked the man. Not knowing her father was right there.

"Surprise." Danny murmured as he still looked out the window. Glancing over at Milla as she frowned. "He's your surprise."

Before Milla could process what he said he was already picking her up. Opening the door to the jet and didn't even look at Kingston now. Just looking down at the steps and Kingston watched him make his way down.

His eyes marveling at how he looked and didn't even realize he was holding a child in his arms until he did. Causing him to frown when Danny stood in front of him and set the girl down. Her instantly going behind Danny's leg. He flinched at the child-like action.

When he looked at Danny their eyes met and he saw how beautiful and handsome he looked to him. Shocked that he looked even better and sexier than he did four years ago to him.

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the desire to run into his arms and scream to the rooftops that that was his Mate. Except one person was keeping him from doing such a thing, Milla.

Milla wasn't missed when she caught Kingston's eye. She had similarities that were keen to him, he just didn't understand why she clung to his Mate as if he was her mother. Neither of them were mated or Bonded so he would never know if his Mate has the audacity to cheat. Because the last time he saw his Mate was four years ago...