𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***When you read this chapter, based on other reactions, it's a BIG TRIGGER of anger for others

***
When you read this chapter, based on other reactions, it's a BIG TRIGGER of anger for others. So please, don't stop reading because of this chapter since some people love Luca so much and when they read this chapter they...🛫. Please be open minded. 🙏🏾☺️
***

Danny walked with Luca as he already knew his plan. It was a risk considering who's Pack territory he was on, but he didn't care. He had a feeling Kingston would stick up for him.

"Did you tell Kingston we were going to talk alone?"

"I didn't if you didn't."

"Of course I didn't. It's a surprise for him, for us to get along in the end." He smiled, looking over at Luca as he never felt so much hatred for one person. To see Kingston's mark on his neck made him nauseous.

If he did this right, it'd just be him walking back home.

"So, I want to understand Kingston more. I come here and he's telling me about...eight hours into my arrival that you kept him together and sane. I was perplexed and I'll admit there was jealousy. That's my Mate and I hear that? Came here for him and he's already trying to move on? Couldn't wait just two more years."

Luca looked away, running his hand over his neck and didn't know what to say. He didn't think he was done talking.

"It's so aggravating. I don't like you, I just can't stand you. Except my Mate is so in love with you. It's not normal...explain to me why he is. Why not me?" Danny asked, wondering if he can get anything out of Luca.

On the other hand Luca wondered why he was asking him. He wasn't Kingston and it already sounded like he got his answers.

"Let me ask a more specific question. What was he like before I came here? Those five years?"

Luca knew that's what he wanted to ask and could give him the answers.

"Before you came back, Kingston wasn't okay. He was distraught and didn't want to be alone. When I met him, he saved me. I think there's a connection that we both could relate with one another and we both saved each other from a breakdown. It also doesn't help that you expect him to forget all those years of torment without you. You had Milla to distract you, both of yours child.

"You were more unfair than he was. I don't want to make you upset but-."

"I think you do. What is this?"

Danny grabbed Luca by the back of the neck, tripping his legs and instantly slamming him upon the ground. Startling Luca as he found his nose bleeding and face pressed to the floor harshly.

"I don't like how well you think you know my Mate. I knew him first."

"It's not about knowing one another first! This is why you both can't get along!" Luca cried, moving out of Danny's grasp and clutching his nose. "You depend solely on being Mates and that that will solve your issues. It won't! Just talk to him! Except you can't have a decent conversation because you don't think you did anything wrong!"