𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***

Danny held Aeneas close to his chest, staring intently at the crowd of people gathered outside of the mansion gates. He already knew they were here to see him become the Head Alpha of the Im Pack, but also to see Kawan.

He was not happy at all, not in the slightest. His anger was because everyone was selfish on reviving Kawan and Andreas, but not thinking about his son. That didn't sit well with him and he became uncomfortable with how powerful Aeneas was. The last thing he wanted was for him to be taken advantage of.

He wasn't even a month old yet, and he was already being taken advantage.

"Dae-Jung are you still avoiding me?"

Danny had to stop himself from sneering at the sound of Kawan's voice. Though he knew he was his great-grandfather and had to be respectful.

"I am not avoiding. Just want to spend time with my son - away from you is all." Danny stated, looking over his shoulder at Kawan.

He saw him look at Danny with a grin, his hand resting above his heart.

"I can never say this enough. I truly am thankful for Aeneas, he...he fixed everything." Kawan smiled brightly, hoping he could brighten the mood. Except it soon dropped at the way Danny was looking at him.

He stood strong and the look in his eyes said enough. Kawan knew it was his motherly-instinct kicking in that Danny was behaving this way.

"I know I asked a lot of him, but he did so much. You have to be proud-."

"I am proud, of course; yet I told you he was tired. He needs to rest, be with Kingston and me. We didn't even have our time to sit with him and just be a family with Milla. You and everyone else were selfish, you couldn't just wait. That is why I'm upset, that is why I'm avoiding you. He may the most powerful, but let him be a baby. He's not even a month old yet." Danny growled at him, and Kawan nodded.

He understood his anger and wasn't going to argue.

"I understand your anger. I have nothing to refute against your words. You have every right to be upset with me because I didn't take into consideration of Aeneas. I would be just as upset if Magnus was to be in Aeneas' predicament." Kawan tells him truthfully, walking towards Danny. "I did not come here to speak on this matter. I came to ask you if you're truly ready to be Head Alpha."

Danny scoffed at such a question, wondering why Kawan would ever ask such a thing.

"Of course I'm ready. I have been waiting for this for years. Why would I change my mind now?" He asked in annoyance, and Kawan shrugged.

"I spoke to Andreas...and he suggested I become Head Alpha again. Fix everything once again-."

"No. That is not why you were brought back alive. Don't get ahead of yourself. Why aren't you trying to bond with your family, do family things? Why are you trying to take this away from me?" Danny asked quickly, and he felt Aeneas squirm against his chest.

He looked to see his bright blue eyes on him. Aeneas' eyes began to shimmer slightly and Danny looked back up at Kawan.

"I am becoming Head Alpha. I am fixing the mess that has been caused by our Pack. This is my duty, you have done far enough." Danny states strongly, and Kawan tried his best to be okay with such a thing.

Except he did want to be Head Alpha again. He wanted to end his time the right way. Though he knew this was Danny's time...

"Okay, I will not interfere. This is your time, I will not get in the way of that." Kawan nods politely, and he begins to feel a presence behind him.