Back to Rehersal

Honestly, Fuck Writers Block, No Ideas For This Book. About As Dry As My Love Life.

Third Person Pov:

The next day Anthony woke up to the smell of bacon and waffles. As he tried to get up his torso gave away causing him to fall back.

He gently traced his torso feeling the bandaged scars, tears formed in his eyes as he gently shook himself to get out of that haunting feeling.

"Jasssssss," he groaned.

Jasmine slightly chuckled bringing a glass of orange juice to the room.

"Yes baby," she kissed his forehead as he sat up slightly so he could drink his orange juice.

He violently chugged the juice and quickly handed the glass back to Jasmine. Jasmine acted shocked.

"Does that not hurt your throat?" She asked.

"It does," Anthonny croaked as he attempted to push himself out of the bed.

Jasmine gently rested her hand on his
chest, pushing him back slightly.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Well what are we gonna tell the cast" Anthony shrugged.

Jasmine stopped suddenly, not even Pippa believed her, she thought Anthony had cheated on her with this ex girlfriend.

Nobody knew about what happened.

"See," Anthony said.

"Just be careful, please?" She pouted.

"I'll try," he said leaning up to gently kiss her lips.

Time Skip Brought to You By The Fact That In The Past 3 Weeks I've Almost Tripled my Follower Count (wtf guys)

Both of then had gone to the theater together quickly separating at the door.

"I'll go first," Anthony volunteered limping forward and gently opened the door, hissing as his arm extended.

He slid through the door slowly. After about 5 minutes Jasmine followed after him. She walked onto stage to see the group yelling at Anthony. He was facing her and underneath his sweatshirt hood she could the tears streaming down his face.

Jasmine gasped putting her hand over her mouth, stumbling back.

"Jasmine," Lin yelled after her.

"Yeah," her voice cracked as tears filled her eyes.

Lin walked towards her wrapping his arms around her. She was about to push him away when she saw Anthony nod towards her out of the corner of her eye.

She hesitantly wrapped her arms around Lin crying gently into his shoulder.

"Come one lets get out of here," Lin said pulling away and guiding her to the green room.

She heard a quick smack in the background that made her heart race in fear.

Soon enough the rest of the cast was in the green room with her and she gently cried.

They were all trying to help her feel better not knowing the situation.

"You guys dont- you dont understand," she sighed wiping her tears.

"What dont we understand?" Leslie said.

She chuckled lightly, "everything,"

"Jasmine," Pippa said softly, rubbing her shoulder, "Anthony was fine when he came back, He is just an unloyal bitch, I get you're a nice person but, come on, you need to understand that he cheated and that's that,"

"You dont understand, none of you get it," Jasmine spat.

She quickly got up and left the room walking back on stage. She looked around for Anthony and he was no where in sight.

That's when Jasmine heard a ringing. It wasnt uncommon for New York for the police to be around.

"Sir," she heard over a megaphone from outside, "please get off the building, we need you to back away from the edge."

Jasmine quickly connected the dots, there was no one else in the theater. Her heart beat quickened as she dropped her bag and ran up the stairs to the buildings roof.

I'm really fucking sorry I haven't updated in forever and this is short and actual shit, I. may have lost a bit of interest in this book considering I have 4 other books I've been working on in my drafts, but I will finish this.