Hats off . pt 2

EDITED BY : @pApiTae03 

Your prayers for the whole walk back to the pub seemed to be flushed down the heaven's restroom.

Because the first person you saw when you got pushed back inside was Mark, tied up and muffled against a chair.

His eyes widened upon seeing you. He growls through the cloth wrapped around his jaw as he throws his body around the chair, somehow trying to get loose.

Jimin pays attention to the noisy man as he turns his gaze towards you two and smiles "Tae!" He chimed. "You got our friend back."

He looks at him and his smile grows bigger, "AND a black eye!"

The others soon joined hearing Jimin's commotion and Jungkook approaches you both.

"Taehyung? What happened? Are you okay?" He asked, not seeming to care about the clear panic in his voice as he saw the black nasty bruise on his brother's face.

Taehyung merely smirked, a hand resting on your shoulder as he pushes you forward. "Oh, It's nothing compared to our friend's." He chuckles.

"She had it harder."

Everyone fell silent upon his new statement. Jungkook frowned, utterly confused and waiting for the punch line, thinking it's some sort of joke.

"Uhh, she?" Jimin questions, tilting his head at you who hid your face under the shade of your large hat, hands tied behind your back to which Taehyung made sure of before bringing you back.

Taehyung liked this situation, his grin only grew wider as he slipped a finger behind the hat and pushed it up, making the item fall to the floor revealing your face. The cracked, damaged and discolored skin, a cut lip along with the hair falling to the sides of your face.

You look up and they freeze.

"Okay fuck this shit. I'm going to sit this one out." Yoongi piped across the room, soon reaching a chair where he pulled it and slumped down on the wooden surface. "This shit just hit a whole new level of life slapping us in the face." He groaned, leaning back in his chair looking as done as he can be.

"Taehyung, who is this?" Namjoon questions, already having a small idea of the answer but just like the others... he prayed that the answer was not true.

"This, dear brother..." said Taehyung nudging you forward, "is our dear Siren."

Everyone fell silent again and you're all left staring back and forth at each other.

"Hah... so let me get this straight..." Jimin said, hopping off the counter he sat on as he approached you. "The Siren, we thought was a woman but turned out to be a man..." he stood in front of you, "is ACTUALLY a woman?"

Taehyung grinned, "Yup."

"Well my..." He let his finger slip under your chin as he lifted your face to meet his. His eyes grow wide for a brief moment before his gaze travel to the messed up skin on your cheekbone, "Taehyung did you dirty." He looked back at your eyes, a wicked smile grew on his lips. "My lady." He chuckled.

"Get. Your. Filthy. Hands. Off Me, Sea scum." You gritted through tight teeth and clenched jaw.

"And the fact that she's fiesty," he tilts his head. "You're a woman full of surprises, aren't you?" His soft black bangs brushed against your forehead as he smiled down at you.

A loud thud echoed through the room and you all turned to see a furious Mark, throwing his weight on the chair as he growls, kicks and cusses but everything comes out muffled through the cloth.