The lost Prince and the found memories

( A/n : Trigger warning. Yall gonna hate a bitch in this one ksjksjsks ) 

Two new characters will be introduced here. I chose Kristen Dunst from Marie Entoinette to play as Muriel. 

And Letitia Wright from Black Panther to play as Eirlys

And Letitia Wright from Black Panther to play as Eirlys .

Ugh. Just. Just look at that beauty. I'm seriously out i can't even__ Anyhow try not to screech from being triggered ENJOY ! 

━━━━☆━━━━

"W-wait, what?" You stammer as you backed away, your back meeting Jin's hard chest. And you flinched as he lent down on you. His breath fanning against your neck as he spoke.

"Scared? My precious?" 

You huffed. Trying to calm your frantic heart and stopping the blush that tinted your cheeks from getting any deeper in shade. Jin's hands were gripping your shoulders and he kept you close to his chest as you eyed the six other men with wide eyes. 

"You can't be serious." You scoffed. "Stop playing games."

"Oh doll," Taehyung cooed as he took a strand of your hair, tucking it softly behind your ear and you found yourself leaning to his touch. "You really are clueless, aren't you?"

"Clueless?" You mutter. "Of--of what?"

"Hm," the sailor hummed in amusement. His hand creeping around your neck until his fingers had a gentle hold around it. Coiling around the base like a slithering snake. "Should I tell her?" 

"I don't know." Yoongi mused from the back. Watching with dark eyes as he leaned against the doorframe. "Should you?" 

"It's not fun keeping her in the shade anymore." Jimin whined. 

"It's not fun saying it bluntly either." Jungkook smirked. "What's wrong with a little tease?"

"Yes." Taehyung breathed. "What's wrong with a little tease?" His grip tightened ever so slightly on the sides of your neck. And the smallest gasp tore from your lips as you felt the pressure. You looked up at him with wide eyes but the softness of his gaze held no signs of intention to harm you.